Subject: 24.2; VC should not require EDiff

From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:29:57 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

The package `vc.el' does require `ediff.el'. It should not (dixit Stefan
Monnier).

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-08-27 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-dired-mode: Enable helm completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `helm-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
" n o " SPC t o SPC b o t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
t h e SPC f i r s t SPC q u e s i t o n , SPC <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> q u 
e s t i o n , SPC a n d SPC " n o ' <backspace> " SPC 
( f i SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> i f SPC 
p h y s i c a l l y SPC m e a n t ) à SPC t o SPC t 
h e SPC s e o n c d <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> c o n d . <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <backspace> <down> <return> <return> 
<up> I ' m SPC i n SPC B r u s s e l s SPC a r e e 
a <backspace> <backspace> a , SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
. . . <return> <return> b r <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> B e s t SPC r e g a r d s , <return> C-k 
C-k C-k <delete> <down> C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k 
C-k C-k C-c C-d <down> <return> <delete> q <up> <up> 
<return> e C-c C-c . @ o r <tab> <return> q <up> <up> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> <return> 
SPC q <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> <return> 
<down> <return> SPC <up> <up> <return> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> M-w M-x r e p 
o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-mode'...
(info)   +-> Requiring `cl'... already loaded
(info)   +-> Requiring `helm'... already loaded
(info)   +-> Requiring `helm-files'... already loaded
(info)   +-> Requiring `help-fns'... already loaded [2 times]
(info) +-> Requiring `helm-mode'... d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/helm/helm-mode.el (loaded in 0.17 s)

Sole action: action-fn
(info) +-> Requiring `sendmail'... already loaded
(info) +-> Requiring `message'... already loaded

Load-path shadows:
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/snippet-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/python-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/nxml-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/latex-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/html-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/emacs-lisp-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/css-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/cc-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/text-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/snippets/c-mode/.yas-compiled-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
d:/home/sva/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/.yas-snippets-snippets
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/contrib/compface
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/lpath hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/dictionary-1.8.7/lpath
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete-1.3.1/fuzzy
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yas-jit.el/yas-jit hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/yas-jit
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/auctex-11.86/lisp/tex-site hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/ess-12.04/lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode hides d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/password-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/md4
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/json hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/json
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/hex-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/format-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/ehelp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/ehelp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-xoxo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-wl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-vm
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-timer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-src
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-remember
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-publish
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-plot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-odt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mks
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mew
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-macs
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-mac-message
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-lparse
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-list
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-irc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-install
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-info
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-indent
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-id
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-icalendar
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-html
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-habit
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-freemind
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-feed
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-faces
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-entities
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-docbook
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-compat
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-colview
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-clock
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-capture
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-beamer
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-attach
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-ascii
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-archive
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-table
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sh
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-R
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-python
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-org
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-js
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-java
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-css
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-C
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
d:/home/sva/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/tls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/netrc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/dns
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/net/dig
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/rfc2368
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/shr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/shr-color
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/message
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-custom hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-base hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/home/sva/Downloads/emacs/site-lisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files/Emacs-24.2/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command helm-mode gnus-draft w3m-form w3m-lnum w3m
doc-view image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util python-21 python apropos mailalias
smtpmail jka-compr preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc
reftex reftex-vars font-latex preview-latex latex tex-style tex org-beamer
flow-fill cl-specs cal-iso gnus-dup org-capture org-mks canlock gnus-alias
tramp-cache tramp-sh url-cache url-http url-gw url-auth babel url-handlers
mm-url vc-git rainbow-mode org-colview mm-archive sort gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnfolder parse-time
gnus-cache bbdb-message sendmail epa-file epa netrc gnutls network-stream
starttls tls nntp gnus-leuven gnus-dired bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb timezone js json newcomment
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc
vc ediff vc-dispatcher misearch multi-isearch fuzzy sh-script executable
time-stamp copyright calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-arith calc-menu
calc-aent tabify org-table solar cal-dst hl-line epg epg-config org-crypt
org-mime org-inlinetask anything-orgcard imenu+ ob-sql ob-sh ob-python ob-org
ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-R org-special-blocks org-html
org-e-latex org-e-html table org-e-ascii org-export org-element org-protocol
org-habit org-clock org-exp ob-exp org-agenda vc-svn appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-occur-goto org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-comint ob org-compat org-macs
ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message dircolors
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils filecache ido helm-files image-dired warnings
tramp tramp-compat shell pcomplete format-spec tramp-loaddefs ffap helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap helm-plugin bookmark pp
helm-locate helm-grep helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux
dired compile helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-config helm show-point-mode
eldoc edebug highlight-parentheses redshank skeleton paredit whitespace
column-marker hideshow emacs-leuven pp-c-l saveplace leuven-theme ps-print
ps-def lpr server gnus-load org-install auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup hippie-exp comint ansi-color ring yas-jit yasnippet dropdown-list
derived help-mode view assoc find-func eval-expr thingatpt mic-paren paren
which-func imenu tex-site auto-loads uniquify regexp-opt image-file recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu diff-mode- easy-mmode edmacro kmacro advice
help-fns advice-preload cl time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar
dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

Best regards,
  Seb

-- 
Sebastien Vauban