Subject: Re: bug#12400: rmdir runs "amok",

From: "Alan Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:40:13 -0500 (GMT+5)

Linda Walsh writes:
> 
> 	Sorry, the version of rm i've used honored the '-f' flag...
> Playing mommy to users -- that's what you'd expect  from a university version
> of unix.

The people with @gnu.org addresses may be inhibited from telling you to
shut up. So I'm telling you, please shut up. You're not a constructive
contributor in any way. You're just an incompetent user who thinks that every
time you do something stupid, it must be someone else's fault for not
designing the world around your stupidity.

If you'd posted a description of your problem on a *help* forum, you'd get
suggestions on how to solve it correctly. But you don't want to admit that
you need help, you'd rather to clutter up the bug tracker with whining
messages your failed attempts to solve your problem based on your supposed
knowledge of dead Unix variants from bankrupt companies.

Shut up.

-- 
Alan Curry