Subject: bug#12374: 24.1.50; Incorrect redirect in url-retrieve when URL contains port number

From: [email-masked] (Takafumi Arakaki)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 23:08:16 +0200

I executed the following code:

(url-retrieve
 "http://127.0.0.1:8890/new"
 (lambda (&rest args)
   (message "ARGS = %S" args)
   (pop-to-buffer (current-buffer))))

and a buffer with the following contents popped up:

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 21:00:53 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu)
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Length: 309
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /7b4feac8-38af-48a3-b9ae-62030c6191d8 was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80</address>
</body></html>

In the *Message* buffer, I got:

ARGS = ((:error (error http 404) :redirect "http://127.0.0.1/7b4feac8-38af-48a3-b9ae-62030c6191d8"))

Notice that the :redirect value does not contain the port number.

Note that the page
http://127.0.0.1:8890/7b4feac8-38af-48a3-b9ae-62030c6191d8
exists and accessible from web browser.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2012-07-28 on meitnerium, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20120728-fake2-1~ppa~oneiric1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-imagemagick=yes'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g
 -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: el

Minor modes in effect:
  rngalt-minimal-validation-header: t
  rngalt-display-validation-header: t
  nxhtml-tag-do-also: t
  popcmp-group-alternatives: t
  popcmp-short-help-beside-alts: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-superlink-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  enclose-global-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  e2wm:pst-minor-mode: t
  global-surround-mode: t
  surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-async-byte-compile-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
C-l M-m j M-m C-x b c u r l <return> C-s h e a d e 
r C-r C-r C-a M-< C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-a M-m C-f <ibus-receive-event> M-m 
C-q l M-m C-f C-SPC C-e C-b M-w C-q h C-g C-s C-s C-a 
C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-a <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> j j j j j j j j j j j C-q h C-a 
k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k j k k j l l l 
l l l l l l h h h C-a l l l l l l l l h h h h h h h 
h h h h l l l l l l l l h l l h h h C-a C-q C-q l C-/ 
C-q l C-a q C-x b C-g <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> <f1> f w g e t <tab> <tab> C-g 
<ibus-receive-event> M-m j j j j j j j j j j j j j 
j j C-l k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k C-l j k k k 
k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k C-l k k 
k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k j 
j j j j j j j <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> 
M-x e m a c s SPC b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Collecting symbols...done

Quit [2 times]

Checking spelling of RETRIEVE...
RETRIEVE is correct
Checking spelling of INCORRECT...
INCORRECT is correct
Checking spelling of REDIRECT...
REDIRECT is correct

Load-path shadows:
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/edit-server/edit-server hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/edit-server
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/coffee-mode/coffee-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/coffee-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/key-chord/key-chord hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/key-chord
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/pos-tip/pos-tip hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/pos-tip
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/text-translator/text-translator-load hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/text-translator-load
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/markdown-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/text-translator/text-translator hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/text-translator
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/info+/info+ hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/info+
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/text-translator/text-translator-vars hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/text-translator-vars
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/simplenote/simplenote hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/simplenote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/pymacs/pymacs hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/pymacs/pymacs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/preview/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/preview/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-wizard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-wizard
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-svn
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-topgit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/preview/preview-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/preview-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail debug
eproject-extras ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb conf-mode jka-compr find-func
markdown-mode tabify two-column iso-transl mumamo-cmirr foldit
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct sgml-mode rngalt nxhtml-mode
popcmp rng-nxml nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok loadhist nxhtml-mumamo mumamo-fun
mumamo-chunks gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
gh-auth gh-common timezone rst pinot semantic/imenu semantic/sb
semantic/sort semantic/db-file cedet-files unsafep ein-connect
semantic/wisent/python semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent ropemacs pymacs filecache bookmark multi-isearch
ein-junk ein-org-src ein-mumamo parse-time mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-cache url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-auth ein-dev ein-smartrep ein-ac time
ein-notebooklist ein-python python ein-notebook ein-pytools ein-pager
ein-completer ein-subpackages ein-notification ein-scratchsheet
ein-worksheet ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernelinfo
ein-kernel ein-query ein-events ein-websocket websocket calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ein-node ein-log ewoc ein-core ein-utils
face-remap org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-timer org-agenda
.loaddefs pydoc-info info-look gisty superlink man whitespace ido
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet flymake
anthy-conf anthy-dic anthy text-translator-load zenburn-theme pos-tip
auto-highlight-symbol eproject-anything eproject-python eproject esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util warp diminish enclose paredit my-org-src
ein ein-loaddefs yascroll simplenote key-chord flyspell ispell
save-load-path rainbow-delimiters monky bindat reflected-buffers
ne2wm-devutils e2wm-my-config ne2wm-setup ne2wm-pst-vc-annotate
ne2wm-pst-three+ ne2wm-pst-two+ ne2wm-buffer-p ne2wm-pst-one+
ne2wm-pst-code+ ne2wm-plugin-org-clock remember org-remember
org-datetree org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
ne2wm-plugin-history-list+ ne2wm-toggle ne2wm-utils ne2wm-pst-monky+
ne2wm-pst-magit+ ne2wm-core ne2wm-popwin e2wm-vcs e2wm window-layout
shell-pop evil-numbers surround evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands evil-types evil-digraphs evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff rect
evil-vars quickrun auto-async-byte-compile twittering-mode anything-howm
howm-lang-ja howm-lang-en howm-menu howm-reminder howm-date howm-misc
howm-mode howm-view howm-backend howm howm-common howm-vars howm-version
honest-report action-lock riffle gfunc illusion cheat-font-lock howm-cl
lispxmp open-junk-file dizzee assoc ibus direx-project direx popwin srep
rfringe hide-url recentf-ext savekill pretty-mode feature-mode
cucumber-mode mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars
mmm-utils mmm-compat deft magit-wip magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log edit-server wrap-region google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base vkill
coffee-mode speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe tmux haskell-cabal
haskell-move-nested haskell-mode easy-mmode info+ auto-complete-chunk
auto-complete-rst jquery-doc jquery-doc-data auto-complete-latex
auto-complete-extension auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
auto-shell-command cacoo-plugins cacoo url-file url-dired anything-books
concurrent deferred anything-c-yasnippet yasnippet jinja mumamo derived
sml-modeline flymake-files flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload
majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base smartrep
descbinds-anything anything-ack anything-orgcard anything-startup
anything-complete anything-show-completion anything-obsolete
anything-migemo migemo anything-config rx anything-match-plugin url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap grep tramp tramp-compat shell pcomplete
tramp-loaddefs dired-x dired-aux ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars anything
org-install info mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber
sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications dbus xml sauron-org
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs sauron-erc
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt sauron
my-theme-tools server+ server browse-url uniquify cua-base hl-line
windmove edmacro kmacro byte-opt warnings el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp cl dired paren which-func imenu avoid japan-util
auto-recentf recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu djcb-popup
my-check-recover my-make-buffer-file-executable cilog mylib json compile
comint ring ansi-color advice help-fns advice-preload pp preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)