Subject: bug#12374: closed (Re: bug#12374: [PATCH] Fix bug #12374; treat port number when expanding URL)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 03:02:01 +0000

Your bug report

#12374: 24.1.50; Incorrect redirect in url-retrieve when URL contains port number

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12374: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12374
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12374: [PATCH] Fix bug #12374; treat port number when expanding URL
From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
To: Takafumi Arakaki <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:00:48 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Takafumi Arakaki <[email-masked]> writes:

> This is a patch to fix #12374
> 24.1.50; Incorrect redirect in url-retrieve when URL contains port number
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12374

Thank you.  Committed to trunk.

Subject: 24.1.50; Incorrect redirect in url-retrieve when URL contains port number
From: [email-masked] (Takafumi Arakaki)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 23:08:16 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I executed the following code:

(url-retrieve
 "http://127.0.0.1:8890/new"
 (lambda (&rest args)
   (message "ARGS = %S" args)
   (pop-to-buffer (current-buffer))))

and a buffer with the following contents popped up:

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 21:00:53 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu)
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Length: 309
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /7b4feac8-38af-48a3-b9ae-62030c6191d8 was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80</address>
</body></html>

In the *Message* buffer, I got:

ARGS = ((:error (error http 404) :redirect "http://127.0.0.1/7b4feac8-38af-48a3-b9ae-62030c6191d8"))

Notice that the :redirect value does not contain the port number.

Note that the page
http://127.0.0.1:8890/7b4feac8-38af-48a3-b9ae-62030c6191d8
exists and accessible from web browser.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2012-07-28 on meitnerium, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20120728-fake2-1~ppa~oneiric1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-imagemagick=yes'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g
 -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: el

Minor modes in effect:
  rngalt-minimal-validation-header: t
  rngalt-display-validation-header: t
  nxhtml-tag-do-also: t
  popcmp-group-alternatives: t
  popcmp-short-help-beside-alts: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-superlink-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  global-auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  enclose-global-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-yascroll-bar-mode: t
  yascroll-bar-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  e2wm:pst-minor-mode: t
  global-surround-mode: t
  surround-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-async-byte-compile-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-magit-wip-save-mode: t
  magit-wip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
C-l M-m j M-m C-x b c u r l <return> C-s h e a d e 
r C-r C-r C-a M-< C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-a M-m C-f <ibus-receive-event> M-m 
C-q l M-m C-f C-SPC C-e C-b M-w C-q h C-g C-s C-s C-a 
C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-r C-a <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> j j j j j j j j j j j C-q h C-a 
k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k j k k j l l l 
l l l l l l h h h C-a l l l l l l l l h h h h h h h 
h h h h l l l l l l l l h l l h h h C-a C-q C-q l C-/ 
C-q l C-a q C-x b C-g <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <ibus-receive-event> 
<ibus-receive-event> <f1> f w g e t <tab> <tab> C-g 
<ibus-receive-event> M-m j j j j j j j j j j j j j 
j j C-l k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k C-l j k k k 
k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k C-l k k 
k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k j 
j j j j j j j <ibus-receive-event> <ibus-receive-event> 
M-x e m a c s SPC b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Collecting symbols...done

Quit [2 times]

Checking spelling of RETRIEVE...
RETRIEVE is correct
Checking spelling of INCORRECT...
INCORRECT is correct
Checking spelling of REDIRECT...
REDIRECT is correct

Load-path shadows:
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/edit-server/edit-server hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/edit-server
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/coffee-mode/coffee-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/coffee-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/key-chord/key-chord hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/key-chord
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/pos-tip/pos-tip hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/pos-tip
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/text-translator/text-translator-load hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/text-translator-load
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/markdown-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/text-translator/text-translator hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/text-translator
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/info+/info+ hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/info+
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/text-translator/text-translator-vars hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/text-translator-vars
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/simplenote/simplenote hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/simplenote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/pymacs/pymacs hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/pymacs/pymacs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/preview/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/preview/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-wizard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-wizard
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/lpath
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-svn
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-topgit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/preview/preview-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/preview-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/auctex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/auctex/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/takafumi/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail debug
eproject-extras ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb conf-mode jka-compr find-func
markdown-mode tabify two-column iso-transl mumamo-cmirr foldit
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct sgml-mode rngalt nxhtml-mode
popcmp rng-nxml nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok loadhist nxhtml-mumamo mumamo-fun
mumamo-chunks gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
gh-auth gh-common timezone rst pinot semantic/imenu semantic/sb
semantic/sort semantic/db-file cedet-files unsafep ein-connect
semantic/wisent/python semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/dep semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent ropemacs pymacs filecache bookmark multi-isearch
ein-junk ein-org-src ein-mumamo parse-time mail-utils network-stream
starttls url-cache url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-auth ein-dev ein-smartrep ein-ac time
ein-notebooklist ein-python python ein-notebook ein-pytools ein-pager
ein-completer ein-subpackages ein-notification ein-scratchsheet
ein-worksheet ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernelinfo
ein-kernel ein-query ein-events ein-websocket websocket calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ein-node ein-log ewoc ein-core ein-utils
face-remap org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-timer org-agenda
.loaddefs pydoc-info info-look gisty superlink man whitespace ido
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet flymake
anthy-conf anthy-dic anthy text-translator-load zenburn-theme pos-tip
auto-highlight-symbol eproject-anything eproject-python eproject esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util warp diminish enclose paredit my-org-src
ein ein-loaddefs yascroll simplenote key-chord flyspell ispell
save-load-path rainbow-delimiters monky bindat reflected-buffers
ne2wm-devutils e2wm-my-config ne2wm-setup ne2wm-pst-vc-annotate
ne2wm-pst-three+ ne2wm-pst-two+ ne2wm-buffer-p ne2wm-pst-one+
ne2wm-pst-code+ ne2wm-plugin-org-clock remember org-remember
org-datetree org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
ne2wm-plugin-history-list+ ne2wm-toggle ne2wm-utils ne2wm-pst-monky+
ne2wm-pst-magit+ ne2wm-core ne2wm-popwin e2wm-vcs e2wm window-layout
shell-pop evil-numbers surround evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands evil-types evil-digraphs evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common undo-tree diff rect
evil-vars quickrun auto-async-byte-compile twittering-mode anything-howm
howm-lang-ja howm-lang-en howm-menu howm-reminder howm-date howm-misc
howm-mode howm-view howm-backend howm howm-common howm-vars howm-version
honest-report action-lock riffle gfunc illusion cheat-font-lock howm-cl
lispxmp open-junk-file dizzee assoc ibus direx-project direx popwin srep
rfringe hide-url recentf-ext savekill pretty-mode feature-mode
cucumber-mode mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region mmm-auto mmm-vars
mmm-utils mmm-compat deft magit-wip magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log edit-server wrap-region google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base vkill
coffee-mode speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe tmux haskell-cabal
haskell-move-nested haskell-mode easy-mmode info+ auto-complete-chunk
auto-complete-rst jquery-doc jquery-doc-data auto-complete-latex
auto-complete-extension auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
auto-shell-command cacoo-plugins cacoo url-file url-dired anything-books
concurrent deferred anything-c-yasnippet yasnippet jinja mumamo derived
sml-modeline flymake-files flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload
majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base smartrep
descbinds-anything anything-ack anything-orgcard anything-startup
anything-complete anything-show-completion anything-obsolete
anything-migemo migemo anything-config rx anything-match-plugin url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap grep tramp tramp-compat shell pcomplete
tramp-loaddefs dired-x dired-aux ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars anything
org-install info mule-util sauron-identica sauron-jabber
sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications dbus xml sauron-org
appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs sauron-erc
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt sauron
my-theme-tools server+ server browse-url uniquify cua-base hl-line
windmove edmacro kmacro byte-opt warnings el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view el-get-dependencies
el-get-build el-get-status el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp cl dired paren which-func imenu avoid japan-util
auto-recentf recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu djcb-popup
my-check-recover my-make-buffer-file-executable cilog mylib json compile
comint ring ansi-color advice help-fns advice-preload pp preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)