Subject: Re: [Libtool] report

From: Bob Friesenhahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:02:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012, rustyBSD wrote:

> Hi,
> i'm not sure you're the right person to contact. I
> already sent two mails, nobody answered to me.

I am not sure where you might have sent your email since I did not see 
it.

> In libtool/libltdl/lt__alloc.c - line 74:
> realloc() seems to be misused. If it fails, we lose
> the 'mem' pointer.

This is not much of a problem since the response to the error is for 
the whole program to exit (fatal error).  It is true that it may exit 
with allocated memory, but there is likely previously allocated memory 
which also would not be freed prior to the program's immediate exit.

> In libtool/libltdl/ltdl.c - line 756:
> Is this me, or the fopen() is never fclose()ed ?

The file handle is passed back via one of the pointer arguments for 
later use.

Bob
-- 
Bob Friesenhahn
[email-masked], http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/
GraphicsMagick Maintainer,    http://www.GraphicsMagick.org/