Subject: bug#12345: closed (Re: bug#12345: 24.2.50; doc string of `text-scale-adjust')

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:15:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12345: 24.2.50; doc string of `text-scale-adjust'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12345: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12345
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12345: 24.2.50; doc string of `text-scale-adjust'
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:12:47 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Here is another patch, using ̀set-temporary-overlay-map'.

Thanks, I installed it with a few tweaks.

> It also changes the behavior regarding C-x C-0, which ends
> the loop.

I did not include this change.  I'm not really opposed to it, except for
the fact that it makes it necessary to have (and remember) the C-x C-0
binding, whereas I like to use C-x C-+ as "entry point" even if I don't
actually want to increase the text size but instead reset it to its
default or decrease it.

        Stefan

Subject: 24.2.50; doc string of `text-scale-adjust'
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:54:25 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Describe the parameter, INC.
 
2. Describe the use of a prefix argument.
 
In general, describe this as a user command, from a user point of view,
and not just as a function to be called from code.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-09-02 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 109861 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'