Subject: Re: bug#12340: 24.2.50; python-shell-switch-to-shell in TRAMP buffer gives "No such file or directory: '/var/folders/vk/p95wm1qx0vdf0087p0z9qzc40000gn/T/py62333GTT'"

From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:15:26 +0800

Matt McClure <[email-masked]> writes:

> Sure. Where do I get and send the required paperwork?

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and they
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.

[What is your full legal name?]

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

GNU Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your snail address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]