Subject: 24.2.50; Error during redisplay (apropos which-function-mode?)

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 02:28:37 +0530

My message buffer is getting populated with these messages

,----
|     Error during redisplay: (eval (replace-regexp-in-string "%" "%%"
|     (gethash (selected-window) which-func-table which-func-unknown)))
|     signaled (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil)
`----

I have following configs that concerns `which-function-mode'

,----
| 2 matches for "which" in buffer: .emacs
|      84: '(which-function-mode t))
|     111: '(which-func ((t (:inherit font-lock-function-name-face))))
`----

Can someone remove these messages or fix underlying problem?

I can narrow it down when I have sometime.  Documenting the issue for
now.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.12 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2012-09-03 on debian-6.05
Bzr revision: 109861 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t