Subject: bug#12280: Bug#685872: emacs24 XHTML RELAX NG schema should support XHTML5

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 18:40:19 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> So we should probably update etc/schema/xhtml*.rnc?  Anybody know where
> we can get a new copy?

It seems like the source of the data is:

  1. The XHTML Modularization Version 1.1 standard, available online
     at http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/

      xhtml-applet.rnc xhtml-attribs.rnc xhtml-base.rnc xhtml-bdo.rnc
      xhtml-bform.rnc xhtml-btable.rnc xhtml-csismap.rnc
      xhtml-datatypes.rnc xhtml-edit.rnc xhtml-events.rnc
      xhtml-form.rnc xhtml-frames.rnc xhtml-hypertext.rnc

However, I can't find anything there that resembles these .rnc files.  A
search for site:w3.org "xhtml-form.rnc" gives me zero hits, but perhaps
they're in a zip file somewhere?

Searching the rest of the web, I just get hits from Emacs packages.

It seems like http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/ was indeed
updated in 2018, but I can't find the data files.  Anybody?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no