Subject: bug#12251: 24.2.50; crash in note_mouse_highlight

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:01:55 -0400

> * martin rudalics <[email-masked]> [2012-08-25 15:40:15 +0200]:
>
>> tried, but got a crash in different place instead.
>
> Interesting.  Could you try the more invasive patch I attached?  I
> have no idea what it could break, so please don't do any important
> work with it.

I rebuilt bzr tip this morning and now I am getting this:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "#<window 3> is not a live window")
  signal(error ("#<window 3> is not a live window"))
  error("%s is not a live window" #<window 3>)
  window-normalize-window(#<window 3> t)
  record-window-buffer(#<window 3>)
  set-window-configuration(#<window-configuration>)
  sds-window-configuration-restore()
  run-hooks(gnus-suspend-gnus-hook)
  apply(run-hooks gnus-suspend-gnus-hook)
  gnus-run-hooks(gnus-suspend-gnus-hook)
  gnus-group-suspend()
  call-interactively(gnus-group-suspend nil nil)

when exiting or suspending gnus and

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://pmw.org.il http://www.memritv.org
http://thereligionofpeace.com http://camera.org http://iris.org.il
Money does not bother me at all.  In fact, it calms me down.