Subject: bug#12191: 24.1.50; Error getf is not a valid place expression

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:18:58 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

1) create a file foo.el containing

(defun slime-merge-notes (notes)
  "Merge NOTES together. Keep the highest severity, concatenate the messages."
  (let* ((new-severity (reduce #'slime-most-severe notes
                               :key #'slime-note.severity))
         (new-message (mapconcat #'slime-note.message notes "\n")))
    (let ((new-note (copy-list (car notes))))
      (setf (getf new-note :message) new-message)
      (setf (getf new-note :severity) new-severity)
      new-note)))

2) emacs -Q
3) M-x byte-compile-file RET foo.el RET

I get the following error message:
foo.el:1:1:Error: (getf new-note :message) is not a valid place expression

It's a regression as it works fine with 24.1. I am not very good with cl
but the expression seems correct.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-08-13 on yan
Bzr revision: 109579 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ivan/emacs-bzr' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-a k <end> <return> C-y C-p C-p C-d C-d C-d * C-x 
b C-g M-i t C-x b C-g C-x C-s C-p <tab> C-n C-n C-k 
<home> n n n C-x C-f C-g C-x C-f <backspace> v <return> 
s l <backspace> <backspace> <return> s l <return> <backspace> 
m a <return> C-n C-n C-n C-x v u y M-k c <return> M-0 
<next> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> x k 
C-/ x k C-/ M-k p l <next> C-n C-n C-n C-x f 0 1 <tab> 
<return> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <home> <home> <home> M-k 
M-k C-x C-f s l <return> y M-x b y t - c o m <return> 
s l i m e . e l <return> M-0 <end> <prior> C-x p l 
x M-k p l <help-echo> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
M-k p l C-x b s l <return> C-s ' c l <home> <next> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-k C-/ C-k C-n C-k <tab> C-p 
<tab> C-n C-e <backspace> <backspace> C-x C-s C-x b 
C-g C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ C-x C-g C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ 
C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ C-/ C-x v u y y C-x b <return> 
<home> ; C-s c o d i n C-n C-n C-a M-x m C-g C-g C-x 
m M-k M-k C-a C-a M-x b <backspace> e m a c s - b u 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t - e <tab> b u g 
<return>

Recent messages:
/media/hd2/music/Lenny Kravitz/Are You Gonna Go My Way/11 - Eleutheria.mp3 [2 times]
/media/hd2/music/Emilie Simon/La Marche De L'Empereur/01 - The frozen world.mp3 [2 times]
Mark set [3 times]
Quit [2 times]
Gnus not running; using plain Message mode
Mark set
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process [aspell::default] ...
/media/hd2/music/Emilie Simon/La Marche De L'Empereur/02 - Antarctic.mp3 [2 times]
/media/hd2/music/Emilie Simon/La Marche De L'Empereur/03 - The egg.mp3 [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sh hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ctags hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docbook hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-css hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-beamer hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-dot hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-latex hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-vm hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-octave hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-C hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-awk hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-java hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-screen hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-rmail hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-R hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-shen hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-eval hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sass hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-perl hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-install hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-feed hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-freemind hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mew hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-wl hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-plot hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-protocol hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sql hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-python hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-html hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-calc hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mouse hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-exp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mhe hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-odt hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-org hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-remember hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ascii hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-crypt hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-js hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ivan/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gud etags apropos arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec ffap
compile diff-mode vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help
ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher make-mode nnagent
tea-time org-archive epa-file epa epg icomplete rect w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session smiley mailalias smtpmail verbiste gnus-cite
bbdb-message sendmail hashcash cookie1 quail gnus-fun bookmark help-mode
debug org-capture org-mks mule-util cal-move qp w3m-form w3m doc-view
jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg
gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnml
nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com netrc gnutls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils ido uniquify emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple url-util
url-parse url-vars emms-mark emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor
emms-setup emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file dired-x cl-macs gv dired emms emms-compat appt holidays
hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso garak notify dbus-util
assoc dbus lui tracking incomplete network-stream starttls tls erc-ring
erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join
erc-avatar erc-log erc-track erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt pp paren eldoc image-file
tabify vc-git autoinsert org-habit org-agenda org-w3m org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-bbdb ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org
ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse ivan-message
misearch multi-isearch ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus ivan-french
ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url cl cl-lib ivan-comint
ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
ivan-php ivan-common-code recentf tree-widget saveplace time rx
org-drill org-learn org-id org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice help-fns advice-preload cus-edit
easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun ivan-keymap
edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis, Release Manager, Vision Objects,
Tel +33 2 28 01 84 44,  Fax +33 2 40 25 89 20
http://www.visionobjects.com

Le pétrole me parait très nettement être l'odeur la plus parfaite du
désespoir humain, si le désespoir humain à une odeur.
    -- Pierre Mac Orlan

J'écoute « Emilie Simon - The egg ».