Subject: 24.1; Can not input anything or showing none output when debugging c/c++ application.

From: qq510371827 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 22:54:24 +0800

I am running emacs 24.1 on windows7 32bit with mginw32.When debugging my
c/c++ application I can not give an iputting and can not see any
output. For example:
         ...          //  line 1
         ...          //  line 2
         fgets(s,255,stdin); //line 3
         ...         // line 4
         ...         //line 5
         i = 0; // line 6          Breakpoint is at this line.
Then i started debugging:
(gdb)r
After executing the above command, it stopped at line 6 and didn't
waitting for me to input values. I inputted values in input/output io
buffer but nothing happend.Then I executed "(gdb)n" command,the debug
toolbar icons became grey and i can not continue debugging my
application.I tried to debug another application and it showed none
output during the debugging. However, everything works like a charm in
emacs 23.4 on windows7 with
mingw32(emacs 24.1 on ubuntu 12.04 is also works very well).That'all, thank
you.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: CHS
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp936
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <drag-n-drop>
<help-echo> <escape> x g d b <return> <return> b SPC
1 8 <return> r <return> q <return> <help-echo> <escape>
x r e p <tab> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Target doesn't support non-stop mode.  Turning it off.
Switched to thread 1
Making completion list...
call-interactively: End of buffer [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils help-mode view
gdb-mi bindat json gud easy-mmode comint ansi-color ring cc-mode
cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs regexp-opt browse-url url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr time-date china-util tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp
w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)