Subject: bug#12152: closed (Re: bug#12152: 24.1; bzr infinite recursion of foreach_window_1)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 06:59:03 +0000

Your bug report

#12152: 24.1; bzr infinite recursion of foreach_window_1

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12152: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12152
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12152: 24.1; bzr infinite recursion of foreach_window_1
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 08:57:40 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Nope, you can close it.

Done.

Thanks, martin

Subject: 24.1; bzr infinite recursion of foreach_window_1
From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 10:12:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

I don't have a recipe to reproduce the bug. I had to interrupt gdb with
C-c. I am sorry I can't seem to get a lisp backtrace,..

#174588 0x080c401c in foreach_window_1 (w=0x87474e8, fn=0x80c406d <freeze_window_start>, user_data=0x0) at window.c:6347
        cont = 1
#174589 0x080c401c in foreach_window_1 (w=0x87474e8, fn=0x80c406d <freeze_window_start>, user_data=0x0) at window.c:6347
        cont = 1
#174590 0x080c401c in foreach_window_1 (w=0x87474e8, fn=0x80c406d <freeze_window_start>, user_data=0x0) at window.c:6347
        cont = 1
#174591 0x080c401c in foreach_window_1 (w=0x87474e8, fn=0x80c406d <freeze_window_start>, user_data=0x0) at window.c:6347
        cont = 1
#174592 0x080c401c in foreach_window_1 (w=0x87474e8, fn=0x80c406d <freeze_window_start>, user_data=0x0) at window.c:6347
        cont = 1
#174593 0x080c3fa7 in foreach_window (f=0x87214e8, fn=0x80c406d <freeze_window_start>, user_data=0x0) at window.c:6328
No locals.
#174594 0x080c4144 in freeze_window_starts (f=0x87214e8, freeze_p=0) at window.c:6385
No locals.
#174595 0x08084376 in resize_mini_window (w=0x874d4e8, exact_p=1) at xdisp.c:10365
        old_height = 1
        root = 0x87474e8
        total_height = 22
        max_height = 11
        unit = 20
        old_current_buffer = 0x0
        it = {
          window = 141874413, 
          w = 0x874d4e8, 
          f = 0x87214e8, 
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
          stop_charpos = 1, 
          prev_stop = 1, 
          base_level_stop = 0, 
          end_charpos = 1, 
          s = 0x0, 
          string_nchars = 0, 
          region_beg_charpos = -1, 
          region_end_charpos = -1, 
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, 
          multibyte_p = 1, 
          header_line_p = 0, 
          string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
          from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
          ellipsis_p = 0, 
          avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
          dp = 0x0, 
          dpvec = 0x0, 
          dpend = 0x0, 
          dpvec_char_len = 0, 
          dpvec_face_id = 0, 
          saved_face_id = 0, 
          ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          start = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 1, 
              bytepos = 1
            }, 
            overlay_string_index = -1, 
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, 
              bytepos = -1
            }, 
            dpvec_index = -1
          }, 
          current = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 1, 
              bytepos = 1
            }, 
            overlay_string_index = -1, 
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, 
              bytepos = -1
            }, 
            dpvec_index = -1
          }, 
          n_overlay_strings = 0, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 1, 
          overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          string = 139059402, 
          from_overlay = 0, 
          stack = {{
              string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, 
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, 
                ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, 
                lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, 
                charpos = 0, 
                nchars = 0, 
                nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, 
                to = 0, 
                width = 0
              }, 
              face_id = 0, 
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = 0, 
                  slice = {
                    x = 0, 
                    y = 0, 
                    width = 0, 
                    height = 0
                  }, 
                  image_id = 0
                }, 
                comp = {
                  object = 0
                }, 
                stretch = {
                  object = 0
                }
              }, 
              position = {
                charpos = 0, 
                bytepos = 0
              }, 
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                dpvec_index = 0
              }, 
              from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
              bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
              voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0
            }, {
              string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, 
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, 
                ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, 
                lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, 
                charpos = 0, 
                nchars = 0, 
                nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, 
                to = 0, 
                width = 0
              }, 
              face_id = 0, 
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = 0, 
                  slice = {
                    x = 0, 
                    y = 0, 
                    width = 0, 
                    height = 0
                  }, 
                  image_id = 0
                }, 
                comp = {
                  object = 0
                }, 
                stretch = {
                  object = 0
                }
              }, 
              position = {
                charpos = 0, 
                bytepos = 0
              }, 
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                dpvec_index = 0
              }, 
              from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
              bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
              voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0
            }, {
              string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, 
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, 
                ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, 
                lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, 
                charpos = 0, 
                nchars = 0, 
                nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, 
                to = 0, 
                width = 0
              }, 
              face_id = 0, 
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = 0, 
                  slice = {
                    x = 0, 
                    y = 0, 
                    width = 0, 
                    height = 0
                  }, 
                  image_id = 0
                }, 
                comp = {
                  object = 0
                }, 
                stretch = {
                  object = 0
                }
              }, 
              position = {
                charpos = 0, 
                bytepos = 0
              }, 
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                dpvec_index = 0
              }, 
              from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
              bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
              voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0
            }, {
              string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, 
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, 
                ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, 
                lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, 
                charpos = 0, 
                nchars = 0, 
                nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, 
                to = 0, 
                width = 0
              }, 
              face_id = 0, 
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = 0, 
                  slice = {
                    x = 0, 
                    y = 0, 
                    width = 0, 
                    height = 0
                  }, 
                  image_id = 0
                }, 
                comp = {
                  object = 0
                }, 
                stretch = {
                  object = 0
                }
              }, 
              position = {
                charpos = 0, 
                bytepos = 0
              }, 
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                dpvec_index = 0
              }, 
              from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
              bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
              voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0
            }, {
              string = 0, 
              string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, 
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, 
                ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, 
                lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, 
                charpos = 0, 
                nchars = 0, 
                nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, 
                to = 0, 
                width = 0
              }, 
              face_id = 0, 
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = 0, 
                  slice = {
                    x = 0, 
                    y = 0, 
                    width = 0, 
                    height = 0
                  }, 
                  image_id = 0
                }, 
                comp = {
                  object = 0
                }, 
                stretch = {
                  object = 0
                }
              }, 
              position = {
                charpos = 0, 
                bytepos = 0
              }, 
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0
                }, 
                dpvec_index = 0
              }, 
              from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
              bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
              voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0
            }}, 
          sp = 0, 
          selective = 0, 
          what = IT_CHARACTER, 
          face_id = 0, 
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1, 
          ctl_arrow_p = 1, 
          face_box_p = 0, 
          start_of_box_run_p = 0, 
          end_of_box_run_p = 0, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, 
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, 
          glyph_not_available_p = 0, 
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, 
          face_before_selective_p = 0, 
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, 
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, 
          base_face_id = 0, 
          c = 0, 
          len = 0, 
          cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 1, 
            id = -1, 
            ch = -2, 
            rule_idx = 0, 
            lookback = 0, 
            nglyphs = 0, 
            reversed_p = 0, 
            charpos = 0, 
            nchars = 0, 
            nbytes = 0, 
            from = 0, 
            to = 0, 
            width = 0
          }, 
          char_to_display = 0, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, 
          image_id = 0, 
          slice = {
            x = 139059402, 
            y = 139059402, 
            width = 139059402, 
            height = 139059402
          }, 
          space_width = 139059402, 
          voffset = 0, 
          tab_width = 8, 
          font_height = 139059402, 
          object = 145830333, 
          position = {
            charpos = 1, 
            bytepos = 1
          }, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, 
          continuation_pixel_width = 10, 
          first_visible_x = 0, 
          last_visible_x = 1410, 
          last_visible_y = 20, 
          extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          override_ascent = -1, 
          override_descent = 0, 
          override_boff = 0, 
          glyph_row = 0x0, 
          area = TEXT_AREA, 
          nglyphs = 10, 
          pixel_width = 0, 
          ascent = 0, 
          descent = 0, 
          max_ascent = 0, 
          max_descent = 0, 
          phys_ascent = 0, 
          phys_descent = 0, 
          max_phys_ascent = 0, 
          max_phys_descent = 0, 
          current_x = 0, 
          continuation_lines_width = 0, 
          eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0, 
            bytepos = 0
          }, 
          current_y = 0, 
          first_vpos = 0, 
          vpos = 0, 
          hpos = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, 
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, 
          bidi_p = 1, 
          bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 1, 
            charpos = 1, 
            ch = 0, 
            nchars = -1, 
            ch_len = 0, 
            type = NEUTRAL_B, 
            type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B, 
            orig_type = NEUTRAL_B, 
            resolved_level = 0, 
            invalid_levels = 0, 
            invalid_rl_levels = -1, 
            prev_was_pdf = 0, 
            prev = {
              bytepos = 0, 
              charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            }, 
            last_strong = {
              bytepos = 0, 
              charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            }, 
            next_for_neutral = {
              bytepos = 0, 
              charpos = -1, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            }, 
            prev_for_neutral = {
              bytepos = 0, 
              charpos = -1, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            }, 
            next_for_ws = {
              bytepos = 0, 
              charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            }, 
            next_en_pos = 0, 
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            ignore_bn_limit = 0, 
            sor = L2R, 
            scan_dir = 0, 
            disp_pos = -1, 
            disp_prop = 0, 
            stack_idx = 0, 
            level_stack = {{
                level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR
              } <repeats 64 times>}, 
            string = {
              lstring = 139059402, 
              s = 0x0, 
              schars = 0, 
              bufpos = 0, 
              from_disp_str = 0, 
              unibyte = 0
            }, 
            paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
            separator_limit = -1, 
            first_elt = 1, 
            new_paragraph = 1, 
            frame_window_p = 1
          }, 
          paragraph_embedding = L2R
        }
        height = 0
        start = {
          charpos = 1, 
          bytepos = 1
        }
        f = 0x87214e8
        window_height_changed_p = 0
#174596 0x08083e6b in resize_mini_window_1 (a1=141874408, exactly=139059426, a3=0, a4=0) at xdisp.c:10250
        i1 = 141874408
#174597 0x080837c9 in with_echo_area_buffer (w=0x874d4e8, which=0, fn=0x8083e42 <resize_mini_window_1>, a1=141874408, a2=139059426, a3=0, 
    a4=0) at xdisp.c:9987
        buffer = 145830333
        this_one = 0
        the_other = 1
        clear_buffer_p = 0
        rc = -1073747272
        count = 2
#174598 0x08083e18 in resize_echo_area_exactly () at xdisp.c:10227
        w = 0x874d4e8
        resized_p = -1073747416
        resize_exactly = 139059426
#174599 0x08170abc in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1363
        cmd = 0
        keybuf = {0, 139128760, -1073747336, 134622590, 141694184, 0, -1073747336, 135790397, 141264138, 137310989, -1073747288, 135726670, 
          149519550, 139059426, -1073747249, 141264138, 139128762, 139059402, 139059402, 141694184, 139128760, -1073745664, -1073747192, 
          135726244, 149519550, -1073747249, -1073747224, 136258808, 140710766, 139059402}
        i = 23
        prev_modiff = 0
        prev_buffer = 0x0
        already_adjusted = 0
#174600 0x081f1351 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x81709fc <command_loop_1>, handlers=139092970, hfun=0x81703b6 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1308
        val = 0
        c = {
          tag = 139059402, 
          val = 139059402, 
          next = 0xbfffec48, 
          gcpro = 0x0, 
          jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {-1073745664, -1073745780, -1073746380, -1073746936, 1737701143, -1503605128}, 
              __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {
                __val = {3086924310, 3067582566, 0, 3221220352, 3221220280, 3221220292, 3221159938, 3087005944, 0, 3071205352, 3087003636, 
                  134552308, 41, 3221220044, 3086925766, 3221219932, 139004512, 3221220580, 3221220440, 135841089, 2, 3221220452, 3067538980, 
                  3069464640, 0, 4294967295, 3087003636, 134552308, 1, 3221220368, 3086943782, 3087006384}
              }
            }}, 
          backlist = 0x0, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, 
          pdlcount = 2, 
          poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0
        }
        h = {
          handler = 139092970, 
          var = 139059402, 
          chosen_clause = 139059426, 
          tag = 0xbfffeb34, 
          next = 0x0
        }
#174601 0x0817072a in command_loop_2 (ignore=139059402) at keyboard.c:1152
        val = -1073745664
#174602 0x081f0e1f in internal_catch (tag=139090946, func=0x8170706 <command_loop_2>, arg=139059402) at eval.c:1065
        c = {
          tag = 139090946, 
          val = 139059402, 
          next = 0x0, 
          gcpro = 0x0, 
          jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {-1073745664, -1073745780, -1073746380, -1073746664, 1738372887, -1504102792}, 
              __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {
                __val = {0 <repeats 12 times>, 3067954846, 0, 0, 0, 3067954846, 0, 0, 3068830712, 139059402, 3221220632, 136167630, 
                  138674364, 139059402, 139080496, 136594564, 0, 139181696, 3221220632, 136166501, 139080496}
              }
            }}, 
          backlist = 0x0, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, 
          pdlcount = 2, 
          poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0
        }
#174603 0x081706e6 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1131
No locals.
#174604 0x0816ffef in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:752
        count = 1
        val = 142881424
#174605 0x08170140 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:816
        count = 0
        buffer = 139059402
#174606 0x0816e752 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffff1a4) at emacs.c:1666
        dummy = -1225501968
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = 1
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 8388608, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        no_loadup = 0
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0xbffff004 ""
(gdb) 

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-06-23 on yan
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ivan/emacs-24.1' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x C-g C-x C-g M-x r p <backspace> e p <tab> o <tab> 
r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Logging in as 'ivan-kan`'... done
Mark set [63 times]
Quit
Local Ispell dictionary set to american
Starting new Ispell process [american] ...
Mark set
Local Ispell dictionary set to american
Mark set [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-weather hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-e21 hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-e21
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-rss hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bug hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-mail hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-filter hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fsf hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/w3m/w3m-fsf
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/wget/wget
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-c-p-c
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-clipboard
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-references hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-references
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-repl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-repl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-banner hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-banner
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-highlight-edits
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scratch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-scratch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-typeout-frame
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-enclosing-context
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-editing-commands
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scheme hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-scheme
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/hyperspec
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-presentation-streams
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-indentation
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-parse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-parse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-indentation-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-motd hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-motd
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-package-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-mdot-fu
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/inferior-slime hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/inferior-slime
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-fuzzy
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentations hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-presentations
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-xref-browser
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-fancy
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-tramp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-tramp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-autodoc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/slime/slime-mrepl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-mks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-capture
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-dot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-learn
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-mac-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-datetree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-octave
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview-xemacs hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-colview-xemacs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-C
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-icalendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-lparse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-fortran
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-comint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-eval
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-install
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-compat
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-feed
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-rmail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-haskell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-freemind
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-id
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-publish
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-attach
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-mobile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-maxima
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-protocol
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-archive
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-tangle
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-sql
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-R
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-faces
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-html
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-calc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-lob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-awk
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-bibtex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-sass
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-ref
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-perl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-mhe
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-python
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-sh
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-plot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-docview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-odt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-drill
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-screen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-mew
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-footnote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-java
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-ledger
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-scheme
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-macs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-mouse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-habit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-beamer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-wl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-indent
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-entities
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-css
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-vm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-ctags
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-remember
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-clock
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-shen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-crypt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-colview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-irc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-matlab
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-ascii
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-src
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-js
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-keys
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-list
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-agenda
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-xoxo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-timer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-ruby
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/org/ob-clojure
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm-gr hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/nterm/nterm-gr
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/nterm/nterm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/coolj
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-xml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-groff
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-journal
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-book
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-html
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-context
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/htmlize
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-poem
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-publish
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-colors
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/muse/muse-project
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/guess-lang
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/gtags
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/swbuff
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/tea-time
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/caps-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/wgrep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/volume
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/misc/php-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/magit/magit-svn
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/magit/magit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndeb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndspell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/stem-english
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/sdicf
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndic
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndkks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/evi
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndtp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/ndict
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan/verbiste
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-streams
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-volume
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/later-do
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/jack
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-compat
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-score
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-history
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-url
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-mark
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/tq
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-cache
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-browser
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-maint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/emms/emms-setup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/dbus-util
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/tracking
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/elim
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/notify
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/lui
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/garak
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/elim/incomplete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/dictionary/link
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/dictionary/connection
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/auto-complete/popup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-compile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-grep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-slime
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-font
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-erc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-re-builder
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-newsticker
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-speedbar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-bs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-help
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-start
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-japanese
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-windows
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-emms
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-auctex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-woman
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-common-code
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-nxml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-php
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-term
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-vc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-twitter
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-abbrev
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-keymap
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-epg
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-flyspell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-dictionary
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-calendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-muse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-server
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-nterm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-lookup
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-face
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-dired
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-fun
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-french
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-perl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-elim
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-misearch hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-misearch
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-comint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-viper
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-shell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/init hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/init
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-magit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-wgrep
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-english
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-var
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-python
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-c
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-makefile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-ido
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ivan/.emacs.d-24.1/ivan-diff
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ivan/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/emacs-24.1/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message hashcash cookie1 mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader emacsbug message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
help-mode view icomplete mule-util init emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple url-util url-parse url-vars emms-mark
emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired-x dired
emms emms-compat appt holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso garak notify dbus-util dbus lui tracking incomplete
network-stream auth-source eieio assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache starttls tls erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-avatar erc-log erc-track
erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat thingatpt pp paren eldoc vc-git autoinsert org-habit
org-agenda org-w3m org-irc org-info org-gnus org-bbdb ivan-w3m ivan-term
ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml
derived ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus
ivan-french ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url cl
ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup ivan-php ivan-common-code recentf tree-widget saveplace time rx
org-drill org-learn org-id org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode format-spec find-func
regexp-opt cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice help-fns advice-preload
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun
ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis, Release Manager, Vision Objects,
Tel +33 2 28 01 84 44,  Fax +33 2 40 25 89 20
http://www.visionobjects.com

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former.
    -- Albert Einstein

I am listening to "music - Charly Parker - Take Five".