Subject: 24.1; single index entry for closures is not node `Closures'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:07:55 -0700

emacs -Q
 
In the Elisp manual, `i' closure shows there is only one index entry:
`closures'.  But that entry takes you to a node that cross references
node `Closures'.  Clearly there are at least two nodes that should be
indexed wrt closures.  Distinguish their index entries however you like,
but node `Closures' should at least have an entry that you can find
using the text "closure" with `i'.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'