Subject: bug#12124: 24.1.50; warning pollution

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 19:26:58 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

I am getting the following warning:

Warning: `labels' is an obsolete function (as of 24.2); use `cl-labels'
    instead.

Annoyingly it pops up a buffer called *Compile Log* which pollutes my
emacs frame. I feel it should go to *Message*.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2012-08-02 on tao
Bzr revision: 109392 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n S a l u t SPC I r i s , <return> <return> Q 
' <backspace> <backspace> E s t - c e SPC q u ' SPC 
i l SPC y SPC u <backspace> a u <backspace> SPC u n 
e SPC l i a s <backspace> i s o n SPC b u s t SPC o 
u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> SPC 
o u t SPC <backspace> <backspace> SPC r <backspace> 
t r a i n SPC e n t r e SPC m o n t r e <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
M o n t r e a l SPC e t SPC Q u e b e c ? C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b <backspace> ' e C-a I l SPC n ' SPC y SPC a 
SPC p a s SPC d e SPC v o l SPC d i r e c t SPC P a 
r i s SPC Q u e b e c <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> ' e b e c . SPC M-q C-a I m SPC e <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> l SPC m e s SPC s <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> SPC s e m b l e SPC q u ' SPC 
M-l M-q C-n C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f - SPC C-n C-e <return> 
<return> B i s o u s , <return> <return> I v a n C-n 
C-n C-a C-k C-k C-k C-c C-c y <M-backspace> i <return> 
C-o C-a C-n C-n M-w C-o M-x C-g C-x m M-k M-k M-x r 
e p o r t <tab> b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
Mark set
Wrote /home/ubuntu/stat/gnus/mail/sent/14514
Sending...done
Quit
Mark set
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process [aspell::default] ...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-weather hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-rss hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-mail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fsf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fsf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-filter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-e21 hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-e21
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bug hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-xref-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-typeout-frame
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-tramp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-tramp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scratch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-scratch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-repl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-repl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-references hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-references
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentations hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-presentations
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-presentation-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-parse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-parse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-package-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-mrepl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-motd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-motd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-mdot-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-indentation
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-indentation-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fancy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-enclosing-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-editing-commands
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-clipboard
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-c-p-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-banner hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-banner
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-autodoc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/inferior-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/inferior-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/hyperspec
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-highlight-edits
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-odt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-learn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-drill
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview-xemacs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview-xemacs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-shen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-maxima
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-fortran
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm-gr hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm-gr
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/coolj
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-project
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-poem
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-journal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-groff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-colors
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-book
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/htmlize
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/tea-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/php-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/guess-lang
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/gtags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/caps-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-svn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/stem-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/sdicf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndtp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndkks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndict
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndic
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/verbiste
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/later-do
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/jack
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-url
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-setup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-score
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-maint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-history
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-cache
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/tracking
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/notify
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/lui
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/incomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/garak
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/dbus-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/link
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/connection
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/popup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-woman
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-windows
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-viper
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-vc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-var
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-twitter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-term
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-start
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-speedbar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-shell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-server
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-re-builder
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-php
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nxml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-newsticker
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-makefile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-keymap
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-japanese
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ido
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-help
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-grep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-fun
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-french
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-flyspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-face
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-erc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-epg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dired
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-diff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-common-code
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-calendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auctex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-abbrev
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(qp quail epa-file epa epg bookmark pp org-capture org-mks mule-util
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session shadow emacsbug ibuf-ext ibuffer
parse-time url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf w3m-form
newst-plainview newst-ticker newst-reader w3m doc-view jka-compr
image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util org-clock org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-archive misearch multi-isearch gnutls network-stream starttls tls
mailalias smtpmail mail-extr gnus-cite bbdb-message sendmail hashcash
cookie1 flyspell ispell gnus-fun gnus-topic nndraft nnmh bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-com nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils vc vc-dispatcher magit
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff server iswitchb view diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-key-mode assoc emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
url-util url-parse auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars emms-mark emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor
emms-setup emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms emms-compat dired-aux gnus-dired dired-x
dired ido uniquify debug shell grep compile help-mode icomplete
whitespace thingatpt init cl-macs gv paren eldoc tabify vc-git
autoinsert org-habit org-agenda org-w3m org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-bbdb ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org
ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse ivan-message
ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus ivan-french ivan-english ivan-emms
ivan-elim elim browse-url cl cl-lib ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone
ivan-php ivan-common-code recentf tree-widget saveplace time rx
org-drill org-learn org-id org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice help-fns advice-preload cus-edit
easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun ivan-keymap
edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)