Subject: bug#12121: 24.1.50; Newsticker does not work anymore

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:03:35 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

1) emacs -Q
2) M-x newsticker-start

I see on the modeline : contacting host: www.emacswiki.org:80.

That's it, nothing more happens.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2012-08-02 on tao
Bzr revision: 109392 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Special

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
n d SPC w h a t SPC w o u l d SPC b e SPC r e c o v 
e r e d ? C-c C-c y <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> i <return> M-x C-g C-x b m 
a g i <return> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
M-3 <next> <prior> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-SPC C-e 
M-w s p p s j n s c C-y C-c C-c C-p C-p u r C-g C-h 
m C-o C-s r e v e r C-a C-o v y M-i t C-p C-p C-p C-a 
c C-n C-n a <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> M-x 
n e t <backspace> w t i <backspace> <backspace> s t 
i <tab> C-g I N C-/ O C-n C-k M-i N u M-1 M-1 SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC <backspace> SPC 
SPC SPC SPC <backspace> <backspace> SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC C-x C-d / m e <return> p <return> f r <return> 
<return> g <home> C-n C-n <end> <home> <tab> C-n C-n 
M-j p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-SPC C-e 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-w M-w C-x b <return> C-x b m 
e s <return> C-x C-b C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n <return> <home> C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-p C-w 
M-w M-x r e p o r t e <backspace> - e m a <tab> b u 
g <return>

Recent messages:
/media/portable/fresh/7 year bitch - 1994 - viva zapata [128]/7 Year Bitch - 01 - The Scratch.mp3 [2 times]
Auto-saving...
Mark set
byte-code: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer fresh>
/media/portable/fresh/7 year bitch - 1994 - viva zapata [128]/7 Year Bitch - 02 - Hip Like Junk.mp3 [2 times]
Updating buffer list...
Formats have changed, recompiling...done
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Mark set [2 times]
byte-code: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Compile-Log*>

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-weather hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-rss hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-mail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fsf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fsf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-filter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-e21 hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-e21
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bug hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-xref-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-xref-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-typeout-frame hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-typeout-frame
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-tramp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-tramp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scratch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-scratch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-sbcl-exts hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-sbcl-exts
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-repl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-repl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-references hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-references
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentations hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-presentations
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-presentation-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-presentation-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-parse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-parse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-package-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-package-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mrepl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-mrepl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-motd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-motd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-mdot-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-mdot-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-indentation
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-indentation-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-indentation-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fontifying-fu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fontifying-fu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fancy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-fancy-inspector hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-fancy-inspector
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-enclosing-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-enclosing-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-editing-commands hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-editing-commands
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-compiler-notes-tree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-compiler-notes-tree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-clipboard hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-clipboard
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-c-p-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-c-p-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-banner hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-banner
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-autodoc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-autodoc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/inferior-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/inferior-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/hyperspec
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/contrib/slime-highlight-edits hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime-highlight-edits
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-odt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-learn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-drill
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview-xemacs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview-xemacs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-shen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-maxima
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-fortran
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm-gr hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm-gr
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/coolj
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-project
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-poem
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-journal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-groff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-colors
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-book
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/htmlize
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/tea-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/php-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/guess-lang
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/gtags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/caps-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-svn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/stem-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/sdicf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndtp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndkks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndict
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndic
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/verbiste
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/later-do
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/jack
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-url
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-setup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-score
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-maint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-history
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-cache
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/tracking
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/notify
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/lui
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/incomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/garak
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/dbus-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/link
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/connection
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/popup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-woman
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-windows
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-viper
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-vc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-var
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-twitter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-term
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-start
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-speedbar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-shell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-server
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-re-builder
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-php
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nxml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-newsticker
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-makefile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-keymap
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-japanese
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ido
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-help
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-grep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-fun
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-french
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-flyspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-face
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-erc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-epg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dired
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-diff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-common-code
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-calendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auctex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-abbrev
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug ibuf-ext ibuffer parse-time url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf w3m-form newst-plainview newst-ticker newst-reader
w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util org-clock org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-archive misearch multi-isearch gnutls
network-stream starttls tls mailalias smtpmail mail-extr gnus-cite
bbdb-message sendmail hashcash cookie1 flyspell ispell gnus-fun
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com nnagent nnml
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils vc vc-dispatcher magit ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff server iswitchb view
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-key-mode assoc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars emms-mark
emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms
emms-compat dired-aux gnus-dired dired-x dired ido uniquify debug shell
grep compile help-mode icomplete whitespace thingatpt init cl-macs gv
paren eldoc tabify vc-git autoinsert org-habit org-agenda org-w3m
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-bbdb ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime
ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived
ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-ido ivan-gnus ivan-french
ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url cl cl-lib ivan-comint
ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone ivan-php ivan-common-code recentf tree-widget
saveplace time rx org-drill org-learn org-id org byte-opt warnings
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice help-fns advice-preload
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun
ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)