Subject: Re: bug#12113: 24.0.96; Incorrect echoing of gdb output

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 00:36:29 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:30:26 -0400
>> From: "William M. (Mike) Miller" <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> 
>> The real problem is suppressing the output of the parameter
>> values when hitting a breakpoint after running or continuing via
>> a graphical button, or when stepping into a function.  Those values
>> do not appear in the "locals" buffer, so to see them I either have
>> to print them manually or, if it's a breakpoint, I have to set an
>> action list to display them.
>
> In the Breakpoints window, if you click the "Threads" button on the
> window's header line, don't you see the arguments of the current
> function's call?

More information was requested, but none was given within 7 years, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reopen the bug
report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas