Subject: bug#12081: closed (Re: bug#12081: 24.1; buffer-predicate often not called)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 14:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#12081: 24.1; buffer-predicate often not called

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12081: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12081
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12081: 24.1; buffer-predicate often not called
From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Alp Aker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 16:30:47 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Alp's patch is in trunk with revision 109831.  Bug closed.

Thanks, martin

Subject: 24.1; buffer-predicate often not called
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:47:02 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The report will be sent to [email-masked]

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

1. Evaluate:

(set-frame-parameter 
   (selected-frame) 
   'buffer-predicate (lambda (b) (message "buffer predicate: %s" b)))

2. `C-x C-f /tmp/xx RET'

3. `C-x C-f /tmp/yy RET'

4. `C-x k RET'

5. `M-: (message "======")'

6. `C-x b *Messages* RET'

This shows that the buffer-predicate never called when deciding what
buffer to replace yy with.  The docs of course could be read as not
guaranteeing it will be called, but IMO this renders the
buffer-predicate not-very-useful.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.47)
 of 2012-06-27 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.7.4
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/local' '--without-x' '--without-dbus'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-libotf' '--without-m17n-flt'
 '--without-gpm' '--infodir' '/opt/local/share/info/emacs24-macport'
 '--with-mac'
 '--enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_dave_Public_MacPorts_Portfiles_editors_emacs24-macport/emacs24-macport/work/destroot/Applications/MacPorts'
 'CC=/usr/bin/clang' 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2 -arch x86_64'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-no_pie -arch x86_64'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
: <C-return> M-: ( s e t - f r a m e - p a r a m e 
t e r SPC ' b u f f e r - p r e d i c a t e SPC ( l 
a m b d a SPC ( b ) SPC ( m e s s a g e SPC " b u f 
f e r SPC p r e d i c a t e : SPC % s ) <backspace> 
" SPC b ) ) ) <return> C-p C-p C-n C-n C-. <return> 
<C-return> <C-return> q M-: M-p C-. C-. C-. SPC ( s 
e l e c t e d - f r a m e ) C-e <return> <C-return> 
C-x C-f / t m p / x x <return> C-x C-f y y <return> 
C-x C-k C-x b * M e s s <return> C-r v u <backspace> 
<backspace> p r e d i c a t e C-r M-x o t h e r - b 
u f f <tab> C-g M-: ( o t h e r - b u f f e r ) <return> 
M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s C-g C-g M-x d e b b u g 
<tab> - s e <tab> a <tab> <return> b u f f e r - p 
r e d i c a t e <return> <return> C-e C-a <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p q C-n C-e C-n C-n C-a 
<return> q C-n <return> q C-n <return> q C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p q M-x r e p o r t - b <backspace> e m b 
<backspace> a c s - b u f <backspace> g <return>

Recent messages:
buffer predicate: *Emacs Bugs*
buffer predicate: *Group*
buffer predicate: *Emacs Bugs*
buffer predicate: *Group*
buffer predicate: *Emacs Bugs*
buffer predicate: *Group*
buffer predicate: *Emacs Bugs*
buffer predicate: *Group*
buffer predicate: *Emacs Bugs*
buffer predicate: *Group*
byte-code: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/fuzzy/fuzzy
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/popup hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/popup/popup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xcscope/xcscope hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ediff-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/vc/ediff-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert-x hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug wg-bufs hl-line find-dired grep+ grep-ed
hilit-chg grep image-file novice dabbrev man make-mode ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
timezone nnregistry gnus-html tramp-sh cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso bookmark tabify org-magit org-capture org-mks
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util vc-git
conf-mode unsafep nndoc crm debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-queue
shr-color color dired-aux ede/dired gnus-dired tramp-cache tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs flow-fill dot-org-el org-checklist ob-python
ob-R ox-redmine ox-org org-x ox-plugin org-devonthink org-habit
org-agenda org-info org-id ob-sh shell org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs nnfolder
canlock compile+ compile compile- python-21 python comint recentf
tree-widget newcomment compface gnus-fun shr browse-url sort smiley
ansi-color mule-util qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-salt gnus-dup gnus-ml
nnir mm-archive url-http url-gw url-auth url-handlers nnrss mm-url
multi-isearch gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file epa epg gnutls
network-stream nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache dot-gnus-el
mail-settings gnus-cite w3m-load spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar url-cache gnus-registry registry
gnus-art rfc1843 mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int gnus-range pgg pgg-parse mel path-util
mime-def mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 pcustom pccl
pccl-20 ccl broken poe pgg-def luna calist alist pym static apel-ver
product starttls gnus-harvest message idna format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mailalias sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache
url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
company-autoloads weblogger-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads maxframe session
per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ fit-frame
strings misc-fns thingatpt+ osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el .loaddefs
xcscope workgroups php-mode add-log etags cc-langs org-install gnus-load
mo-git-blame eproject-extras ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb
eproject ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util edg cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
yasnippet dropdown-list derived edmacro kmacro initsplit warnings advice
advice-preload cus-edit find-func diminish cmake-mode thingatpt el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns cl dired-x dired regexp-opt easy-mmode jka-compr info ede/linux
ede/emacs ede/cpp-root paren server ido ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cedet autorevert time delsel
cus-start cus-load elhome time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training
http://www.boostpro.com             Clang/LLVM/EDG Compilers  C++  Boost