Subject: 24.1; customizing debug-on-error to nil disables --debug-init

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:10:18 -0400

If you happen to customize debug-on-error to nil and save it, and then
something goes wrong at startup, running emacs with --debug-init has no
apparent effect and you're stuck (at least, once the customizations have
been read in).  If debug-on-error is going to be allowed to be
customized, its customization should be overridden during init so that
--debug-init can take effect.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.47)
 of 2012-06-27 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.7.4
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/opt/local' '--without-x' '--without-dbus'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-libotf' '--without-m17n-flt'
 '--without-gpm' '--infodir' '/opt/local/share/info/emacs24-macport'
 '--with-mac'
 '--enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_dave_Public_MacPorts_Portfiles_editors_emacs24-macport/emacs24-macport/work/destroot/Applications/MacPorts'
 'CC=/usr/bin/clang' 'CFLAGS=-pipe -O2 -arch x86_64'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-no_pie -arch x86_64'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x e m a c s - b u <tab> C-a r e p <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/startup/99-sugar.el (source)...
Reset: Workgroups
Switched:  ( -<{ 0: Gnus }>- | 1: zi | 2: clang | 3: training )
Loaded: ~/.emacs.d/workgroups
Per-window-point mode enabled
requested feature color-theme not available
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/startup/99-sugar.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/.session...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/message-settings.el (source)...done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/fuzzy/fuzzy
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/popup hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/popup/popup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xcscope/xcscope hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ediff-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/vc/ediff-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert-x hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /opt/local/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message idna format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils company-autoloads weblogger-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads maxframe session per-window-point page-ext disp-table
pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ fit-frame strings misc-fns thingatpt+
osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el .loaddefs xcscope workgroups php-mode
add-log etags cc-langs org-install gnus-load mo-git-blame
eproject-extras ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject ring
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util edg cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs yasnippet
dropdown-list derived edmacro kmacro initsplit warnings advice
advice-preload cus-edit find-func diminish cmake-mode thingatpt el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
package tabulated-list el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload
help-fns cl dired-x dired regexp-opt easy-mmode jka-compr info ede/linux
ede/emacs ede/cpp-root paren server ido ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cedet autorevert time delsel
cus-start cus-load elhome time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training
http://www.boostpro.com             Clang/LLVM/EDG Compilers  C++  Boost