Subject: bug#12062: closed (Re: bug#12062: 24.1; typo: "this functions returns", in (elisp) Character Sets [eom])

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:57:03 +0000

Your bug report

#12062: 24.1; typo: "this functions returns", in (elisp) Character Sets [eom]

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
12062: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=12062
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#12062: 24.1; typo: "this functions returns", in (elisp) Character Sets [eom]
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 10:49:18 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:51:41 -0700
> 
> Subject line says it all.

Thanks, fixed in revision 109241 on the trunk.

Subject: 24.1; typo: "this functions returns", in (elisp) Character Sets [eom]
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:51:41 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Subject line says it all.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'