Subject: bug#11997: 24.1.50; Crash under MacOS X

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 19:47:14 +0100

Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Alan Third <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> Emacs crashed while I was reading my mail using ViewMail. This happens
>>> to me about once per month. The gdb traceback is attached. My Emacs
>>> was compiled from trunk in the Bazaar repository, updated on July 19th
>>> 2012.
>>
>> Hi, sorry nobody's got back to you about these crashes before now. Are
>> either of you still getting them?
>
> I switched from VM to notmuch a year ago, but I stopped noticing those
> crashes long before, so I assume the bug has been fixed.

Thanks. I'm going to close this bug report, but if anyone is still
experiencing the crashes, please let us know or re-open the report.
-- 
Alan Third