Subject: 24.1.50; emacs crash

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 01:34:34 +0900

Emacs is crashing randomly with
auto-complete-mode(https://github.com/m2ym/auto-complete) enabled. Gdb
backtrace is added below. (I haven't built emacs with optimizations turned
off).

Thanks

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.1-ubuntu
Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...
Reading symbols from /home/yagnesh/git/build-emacs/emacs/src/emacs...done.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0.0
TERM = xterm
Breakpoint 1 at 0x4ffe80: file emacs.c, line 390.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x51eb40: file sysdep.c, line 846.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/yagnesh/git/build-emacs/emacs/src/emacs 
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x000000000049e553 in char_table_ref (table=<value optimized out>, c=4195214) at chartab.c:237
237	      if (SUB_CHAR_TABLE_P (val))
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x000000000049e553 in char_table_ref (table=<value optimized out>, c=4195214) at chartab.c:237
#1  0x00000000005d6012 in composition_compute_stop_pos (cmp_it=0x4, charpos=49, bytepos=50, endpos=<value optimized out>, string=4195218) at composite.c:1059
#2  0x000000000043629b in compute_stop_pos (it=0x7fffffff5a90) at xdisp.c:3364
#3  0x000000000046084a in next_element_from_string (it=0x7fffffff5a90) at xdisp.c:7480
#4  0x00000000004396bc in get_next_display_element (it=0x7fffffff5a90) at xdisp.c:6523
#5  0x0000000000450194 in display_line (it=0x7fffffff5a90) at xdisp.c:19336
#6  0x0000000000452a18 in try_window (window=<value optimized out>, pos=..., flags=1) at xdisp.c:16244
#7  0x0000000000457725 in redisplay_window (window=<value optimized out>, just_this_one_p=<value optimized out>) at xdisp.c:15770
#8  0x0000000000459616 in redisplay_window_0 (window=4611686018429485125) at xdisp.c:13837
#9  0x0000000000579d5b in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=<value optimized out>, arg=<value optimized out>, handlers=<value optimized out>, hfun=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1370
#10 0x000000000043b84e in redisplay_windows (window=4195214) at xdisp.c:13817
#11 0x000000000043b870 in redisplay_windows (window=4195214) at xdisp.c:13811
#12 0x000000000045d3dd in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13392
#13 0x000000000045de95 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=2097221) at xdisp.c:13651
#14 0x000000000050cf70 in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=1) at keyboard.c:10357
#15 0x00000000005bd00e in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<value optimized out>, nsecs=<value optimized out>, read_kbd=-1, do_display=<value optimized out>, wait_for_cell=11995778, 
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4721
#16 0x00000000004196f4 in sit_for (timeout=<value optimized out>, reading=1, do_display=1) at dispnew.c:6000
#17 0x00000000005104b6 in read_char (commandflag=<value optimized out>, nmaps=<value optimized out>, maps=0x1, prev_event=<value optimized out>, used_mouse_menu=<value optimized out>, 
    end_time=<value optimized out>) at keyboard.c:2692
#18 0x000000000051128e in read_key_sequence (keybuf=<value optimized out>, bufsize=<value optimized out>, prompt=<value optimized out>, dont_downcase_last=<value optimized out>, 
    can_return_switch_frame=<value optimized out>, fix_current_buffer=<value optimized out>) at keyboard.c:9311
#19 0x000000000051345e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1446
#20 0x0000000000579eb3 in internal_condition_case (bfun=<value optimized out>, handlers=<value optimized out>, hfun=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1332
#21 0x000000000050a49e in command_loop_2 (ignore=<value optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1152
#22 0x0000000000579fe8 in internal_catch (tag=<value optimized out>, func=<value optimized out>, arg=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1089
#23 0x000000000050a64a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1131
#24 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:752
#25 0x000000000050a764 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:816
#26 0x0000000000501480 in main (argc=0, argv=0x7fffffffdb58) at emacs.c:1686
(gdb) 
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-07-13 on okhotsk19
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10706000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-q j k k k 
k k k k k k j j j j j j j j j j j j k j j j j j j j 
j j j j j j j M-k p M-t M-k M-t <return> C-x C-f <backspace> 
s r <return> . g <return> C-x C-j M-x M-k C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-h i <f1> <f1> m e x <tab> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> e m a <tab> <return> 
m e x <tab> a <tab> <tab> <return> <f1> <f1> <f1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-< C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p M-b M-b M-b 
M-b C-b C-SPC C-M-f C-x C-g M-w C-x C-f <backspace> 
<backspace> <return> <backspace> b u <return> M-> C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <return> C-p <return> C-p 
<tab> - d : <backspace> | - - d e b u g - o p t i o 
n s SPC ) M-b M-f C-f C-f <return> <return> ; ; C-p 
<tab> C-x C-s M-t M-k C-n C-n C-n C-l <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x b u g - r e p o <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
e m a c s - r e p o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> - b u <tab> SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...done
Making completion list...
Mark set [2 times]
Setting up indent for shell type bash
setting up indent stuff
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
Mark set
Saving file /home/yagnesh/git/build-emacs/build-emacs...
Wrote /home/yagnesh/git/build-emacs/build-emacs

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/jabber-libnotify/jabber-libnotify hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/emacs-jabber/jabber-libnotify
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/dframe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/dframe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/common/ezimage hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-8b77f61/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message org-table emacsbug sh-script smie jka-compr notifications
ibuf-ext ibuffer jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client
jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg
jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars
jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco
jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns
jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util semantic/db-mode hl-line magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log ede/project-am
ede/autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode semantic/find ede/makefile-edit
ede/make make-mode jabber-autoloads cedet-edebug debug dired-aux executable
flow-fill smiley qp mule-util sort shr-color color shr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-ml disp-table mm-archive url-handlers gnus-topic pop3 nndoc nndraft nnmh
nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua epa-file epa epg gnutls network-stream
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat
bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir gnus-gravatar
mail-extr gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar starttls nnimap nnmail mail-source
parse-time utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win multi-isearch org-indent
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-inlinetask
org-special-blocks org-html ede/dired dired-x goto-addr autoinsert gud
flyspell ispell eldoc tango-theme mediawiki url-cache mm-url gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-gw url-vars edit-server
smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils ps-print ps-def lpr
battery w3m-load webjump browse-url flymake compile org-e-latex org-export
org-version org-element org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote diary-lib diary-loaddefs org ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob
ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install inf-ncl ncl-doc
ncl cus-edit cus-start cus-load tex-buf tex preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
pylookup pymacs xscheme scheme highlight-parentheses hl-sexp thingatpt paredit
windmove winner tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring format-spec recentf tree-widget uniquify imenu dictem
yasnippet dropdown-list derived easy-mmode auto-complete-config auto-complete
fuzzy popup autopair diminish smex ido time paren edmacro kmacro vc-git
ede/cpp-root ede/emacs cedet-devel-load eieio-opt find-func srecode/map
srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion sb-info
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar pulse sb-image ezimage dframe assoc eieio-custom
wid-edit cedet eieio cedet-remove-builtin .loaddefs pydoc-info byte-opt
warnings advice advice-preload info-look info bbdb timezone bbdb-loaddefs
el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
view el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror
el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-custom
el-get-core autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired cl cl-lib
macroexp time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR