Subject: bug#11925: closed (Re: bug#11925: 24.1.50; Make extra-clean fails)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#11925: 24.1.50; Make extra-clean fails

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
11925: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=11925
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#11925: 24.1.50; Make extra-clean fails
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:36:02 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ivan Kanis wrote:

> ;; Running make extraclean
> make: *** No rule to make target `/home/ubuntu/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/configure.in', needed by `/home/ubuntu/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/configure'.  Stop.

A one-time, unavoidable (AFAICS) issue caused by the renaming of
configure.in to configure.ac. If you re-configure, it will work.

Subject: 24.1.50; Make extra-clean fails
From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:22:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

tao% bootstrap-emacs.sh
;; Running ./autogen.sh
Checking whether you have the necessary tools...
(Read INSTALL.BZR for more details on building Emacs)

Checking for autoconf (need at least version 2.65)...
ok
Checking for automake (need at least version 1.11)...
ok
Your system has the required tools, running autoreconf...
You can now run `./configure'.
;; Running make extraclean
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/ubuntu/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/configure.in', needed by `/home/ubuntu/src/emacs-bzr/trunk/configure'.  Stop.
Clean failed

It used to work.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.5 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2012-07-05 on tao
Bzr revision: 108878 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Appointment reminders enabled (no diary file found)
Source file `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el' newer than byte-compiled file
Source file `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/emacs-lisp/gv.el' newer than byte-compiled file
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Logging in as 'ivan-kan`'... done
Source file `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/mail/mailheader.el' newer than byte-compiled file
Source file `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el' newer than byte-compiled file
Local Ispell dictionary set to american
Starting new Ispell process [aspell::american] ...
Local Ispell dictionary set to american

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/lpath hides /home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/lpath
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/toolbar-x hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/texmathp hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/texmathp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-style hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-style
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-site hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-site
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-mik hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-mik
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-info hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-fptex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-font hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-fold hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-fold
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-buf hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-buf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-bar hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/tex-bar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/multi-prompt hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/latex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/font-latex hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/font-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/context hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/context-nl hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/context-nl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/context-en hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/context-en
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/bib-cite hides ~/.emacs.d/auctex/bib-cite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-weather hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-session hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-session
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-search hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-search
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-rss hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-proc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-mail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-image hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-image
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-hist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fsf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fsf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-form hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-form
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-filter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-fb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ems hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-e21 hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-e21
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bug hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/wget/wget-sysdep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/wget/wget-sysdep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/slime/hyperspec hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/slime/hyperspec
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-odt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-learn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-learn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-drill hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-drill
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview-xemacs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-colview-xemacs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-shen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-maxima
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-fortran
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/nterm/nterm-gr hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/nterm/nterm-gr
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-wash hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-show hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-show
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-query hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-query
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-lib hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-hello hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-crypto hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/notmuch-address hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/notmuch-address
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/notmuch/coolj hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/notmuch/coolj
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-xml-common hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-xml-common
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-wiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-wiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-texinfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-texinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-regexps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-regexps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-publish hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-protocols hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-protocols
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-project hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-project
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-poem hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-poem
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex2png hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex2png
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-journal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-journal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-xml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-xml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-import-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-import-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-ikiwiki hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-ikiwiki
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-html hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-groff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-groff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-colors hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-colors
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-book hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-book
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-blosxom hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-blosxom
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/muse-backlink hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/muse-backlink
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/muse/htmlize hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/muse/htmlize
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/twittering-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/twittering-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/tea-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/tea-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/swbuff-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/swbuff-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/php-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/php-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/org-import-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/org-import-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/guess-lang hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/guess-lang
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/gtags hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/gtags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-avatar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/erc-avatar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/cmd-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/cmd-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/caps-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/misc/caps-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-topgit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-svn hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-svn
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/magit/magit-key-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/stem-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/stem-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/sdicf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/sdicf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndtp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndtp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndsrd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndsrd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndmisc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndmisc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndkks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndkks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndict hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndict
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndic hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndic
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndeb-binary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndeb-binary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/ndcookie hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/ndcookie
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-vars hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-vars
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-utils hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-utils
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-types hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-types
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-select hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-select
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-package hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-package
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-kanji hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-kanji
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-entry hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-entry
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-content hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-content
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/lookup-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/lookup-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/lookup/evi-mule hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/lookup/evi-mule
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/verbiste hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/verbiste
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/stopwatch hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/stopwatch
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/ivan/pomodoro hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan/pomodoro
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/inf-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/inf-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-simple-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-simple-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-indent hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-hugs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-hugs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-ghci hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-ghci
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-font-lock hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-font-lock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-doc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-doc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-decl-scan hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-decl-scan
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-cabal hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-cabal
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/haskell/haskell-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/haskell/haskell-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/org-location-google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/org-location-google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-static hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-static
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-geocode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-geocode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/google-maps/google-maps-base hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/google-maps/google-maps-base
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/tq
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/ogg-comment hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/ogg-comment
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/later-do hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/later-do
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/jack hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/jack
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-url hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-url
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-tag-editor hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-streams hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-streams
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-stream-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-playlist hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-source-file hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-source-file
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-setup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-setup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-score hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-score
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-playing-time hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-xine hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-simple hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-player-mpd hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-maint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-maint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lyrics hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-lastfm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-lastfm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-last-played hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-last-played
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-oggperl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-oggperl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-ogg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-ogg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-info-libtag hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-i18n hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-i18n
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-history hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-history
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-compat hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-cache hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-cache
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-browser hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-browser
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-bookmarks hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/emms-mark hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/emms/emms-mark
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/tracking hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/tracking
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/notify hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/notify
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/lui hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/lui
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/incomplete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/incomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/garak hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/garak
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/elim/elisp/dbus-util hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/elim/dbus-util
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/link hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/link
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/dictionary/connection hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/dictionary/connection
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/popup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/popup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/gccsense hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/gccsense
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/texmathp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/texmathp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-style hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-style
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-site hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-site
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-mik
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-fptex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-fptex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-fold
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-buf hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-buf
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/tex-bar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/font-latex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/font-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/context hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/context
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/context-nl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/context-nl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/context-en hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/context-en
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/bib-cite
~/.emacs.d/auctex/auctex-auto-load hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/auctex/auctex-auto-load
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-slime hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-slime
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-info hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-compile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-compile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-woman hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-woman
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-windows hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-windows
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-wgrep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-wgrep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-viper hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-viper
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-vc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-vc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-var hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-var
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-twitter hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-twitter
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-term hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-term
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-start hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-start
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-speedbar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-speedbar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-shell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-shell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-server hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-server
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-re-builder hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-re-builder
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-python hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-php hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-php
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-perl hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-org hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nxml hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nxml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-nterm hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-nterm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-newsticker hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-newsticker
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-muse hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-muse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-message hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-makefile hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-makefile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-magit hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-magit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lookup hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lookup
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-keymap hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-keymap
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-japanese hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-japanese
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ido hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ido
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-ibuffer hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-ibuffer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-help hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-help
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-grep hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-grep
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-fun hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-fun
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-french hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-french
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-font hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-font
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-flyspell hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-flyspell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-face hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-face
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-erc hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-erc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-epg hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-epg
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-english hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-english
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-emms hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-emms
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-elim hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-elim
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dired hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dired
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-diff hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-diff
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-dictionary hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-dictionary
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-common-code hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-common-code
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-comint hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-calendar hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-calendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-c hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-c
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bs hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-autoinsert hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-autoinsert
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auto-complete hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auto-complete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-auctex hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-auctex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/init/ivan-abbrev hides /home/ubuntu/.emacs.d-bzr/ivan-abbrev
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-awk hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-beamer hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mouse hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sh hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-mscgen hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-latex hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-info hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-special-blocks hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-publish hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bibtex hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sqlite hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-comint hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-agenda hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sass hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-faces hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mhe hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ledger hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-latex hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-plot hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-tangle hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docbook hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-calc hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-eshell hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-C hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-attach hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-compat hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-odt hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-habit hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-html hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-jsinfo hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-feed hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lilypond hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-pcomplete hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-w3m hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-timer hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-list hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-gnus hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ctags hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lisp hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-scheme hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-org hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-R hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ruby hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-lparse hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mobile hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-install hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-protocol hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-matlab hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-fortran hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-xoxo hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mew hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-plantuml hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-sql hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-footnote hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-datetree hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-exp hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-python hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ocaml hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-vm hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-icalendar hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ditaa hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-entities hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-docview hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-inlinetask hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-crypt hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-clock hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-dot hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-macs hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-eval hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-octave hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-picolisp hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-gnuplot hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-clojure hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-js hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-lob hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-shen hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-java hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-bbdb hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-table hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-irc hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-src hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-rmail hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-table hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-maxima hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mks hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-taskjuggler hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-id hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-asymptote hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-mac-message hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-haskell hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-ascii hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-colview hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-freemind hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-remember hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-css hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-indent hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-exp-blocks hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-ref hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-wl hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-screen hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-capture hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-perl hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/org-archive hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/org/ob-keys hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/misc/erc-goodies hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/vcs/emacs/emms/tq hides /ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message hashcash cookie1 mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader emacsbug message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mule-util icomplete init cl-macs gv appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso garak notify dbus-util assoc dbus lui tracking
incomplete network-stream starttls tls erc-ring erc-netsplit
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-avatar erc-log
erc-track erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache thingatpt pp paren eldoc tabify vc-git autoinsert
org-habit org-agenda org-w3m org-irc org-info org-gnus org-bbdb ivan-w3m
ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker
newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-ido
ivan-gnus ivan-french ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url
cl cl-lib ivan-comint ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup tex-site ivan-php ivan-common-code recentf
tree-widget saveplace time rx org-drill org-learn org-id org byte-opt
warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice help-fns advice-preload
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-fun
ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-face time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)