Subject: bug#11876: guile-2.0.6 on debian squeeze 32 bit - 2 of 28 tests failed

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 22:46:55 +0200

Hi again,

The log you sent shows two failures:

  FAIL: ftw.test: file-system-fold: EACCES
  FAIL: gc.test: gc: Lexical vars are collectable

The second one is harmless and can be ignored.

As for the first one, can you try this patch, run ‘./check-guile
ftw.test’, and send the output?

diff --git a/test-suite/tests/ftw.test b/test-suite/tests/ftw.test
index 33537d0..227eb73 100644
--- a/test-suite/tests/ftw.test
+++ b/test-suite/tests/ftw.test
@@ -224,7 +224,7 @@
             (skip   (lambda (n s r) (cons `(skip ,n) r)))
             (error  (lambda (n s e r) (cons `(error ,n ,e) r)))
             (name   (string-append %top-builddir "/test-EACCES")))
-        (equal? (file-system-fold enter? leaf down up skip error '() name)
+        (equal? (pk (file-system-fold enter? leaf down up skip error '() name))
                 `((error ,name ,EACCES))))))
 
   (pass-if "dangling symlink and lstat"

Also, please indicate what kernel and libc version are being used.

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.