Subject: bug#11876: guile-2.0.6 on debian squeeze 32 bit - 2 of 28 tests failed

From: Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 21:04:38 -0300

wget ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile/guile-2.0.6.tar.gz
tar -xvf guile-2.0.6.tar.gz
cd guile-2.0.6
BDW_GC_CFLAGS=-L/usr/lib BDW_GC_LIBS=-lgc ./configure
BDW_GC_CFLAGS=-L/usr/lib BDW_GC_LIBS=-lgc make
BDW_GC_CFLAGS=-L/usr/lib BDW_GC_LIBS=-lgc make check

FAIL: test-scm-spawn-thread
/bin/bash: line 5:  2329 Segmentation fault      srcdir="."
builddir="." CHARSETALIASDIR="/home/vonbecmann/downloads/guile/guile-2.0.6/lib"
GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 "../../meta/uninstalled-env" ${dir}$tst
FAIL: test-pthread-create
SKIP: test-pthread-create-secondary
==================================
2 of 28 tests failed
(1 test was not run)
Please report to [email-masked]
==================================

-- 
Bernardo E.C.