Subject: 24.1.50; [python-mode] Blocking call to accept-process-output with quit inhibited!! (message buffer)

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 02:12:12 +0900

I see this message when ever I try to use completion feature in python-mode.

there is another thread on the same topic in emacs-devel long ago but when
using gnus.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2010-09/msg00199.html

I couldn't understand what was discussed in that thread.

Anyway..

Steps reproduce this behavior:
1) emacs -q
2) C-x C-f test.py
3) C-c C-c  # start a inferior process
4) type some thing and hit M-tab

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-07-03 on ubu-vm
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git' '--with-gnutls=yes'
 '--without-compress-info''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Python/ein:notebook

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<backspace> <return> <return> C-p <backspace> <return> 
<backspace> i m <backspace> <backspace> <return> <backspace> 
i m p C-c C-f M-/ <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> C-x C-s <tab> C-/ <backspace> <tab> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> C-/ C-/ C-a C-k C-x C-s C-h k C-g M-t M-k 
<f9> s ( d e <tab> <backspace> <backspace> s c <tab> 
SPC <tab> \ <backspace> " \ M - T a b <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> T A B C-M-x M-b < M-f > C-M-x C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-k <backspace> ( k b d SPC " M 
- < t a b > C-M-x C-n <return> C-h k <tab> M-t M-k 
M-t C-p C-b C-b C-b C-n C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b <backspace> C-M-x SPC <backspace> C-n C-n <f3> 
<tab> <f4> M-x e d i <return> M-k M-b M-u C-b C-b C-b 
C-b - C-M-x S-TAB t a b C-k C-M-x M-t C-n C-b C-b C-b 
M-b M-b M-b M-b M-f C-f C-k C-n <return> C-y C-x C-e 
q C-n C-n M-b M-b \ C-M-x C-e C-x C-e q M-b < M-f > 
C-e C-x C-e C-p C-n <f3> M-i M-TAB C-h M-t M-t M-k 
M-TAB C-p i m p M-TAB SPC o s M-TAB . M-TAB M-TAB C-h 
k M-TAB M-t M-k M-t <tab> <tab> C-/ C-/ M-TAB C-h C-k 
M-TAB M-t M-t M-k M-t M-TAB C-h e C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-h C-a C-a C-n C-SPC C-n C-n C-p C-n C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b M-w M-t M-k M-t M-t M-t 
M-t M-k M-t M-k M-k M-t M-k M-t M-x e m a c s - b u 
g SPC <return> C-y M-y C-/ C-/ M-t C-x b C-x b m e 
s <return> C-/ M-k M-t M-t M-x <return>

Recent messages:

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
~/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/fuzzy/fuzzy
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/popup hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/popup/popup
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/edit-server hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/edit-server/edit-server
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/dframe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/dframe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/common/ezimage hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/python/python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/chart hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio

Features:
(shadow emacsbug hl-line hippie-exp semantic/wisent/python semantic/dep
semantic/find semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
ein-mumamo mumamo-cmirr mumamo ein-connect ein-notebooklist ein-subpackages
ein-notebook ein-traceback ein-pytools ein-shared-output ein-kill-ring
ein-notification ein-pager ein-completer ein-cell ein-kernel ein-query
ein-events ein-websocket websocket calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs bindat
ein-node ein-log ewoc ein-utils json magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log tabify url-queue ja-dic mule-util
japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail doc-view image-mode jka-compr bbdb-message
org-indent org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-inlinetask org-export org-element org-special-blocks org-html org-table
dired-x grep ede/dired ein rnc-mode ibuf-ext ibuffer cedet-edebug debug
smartrep flymake-files flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri
nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base goto-addr autoinsert executable shr-color
color qp shr sort smiley flow-fill mm-archive gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic nndoc nndraft nnmh nnml utf-7 nnfolder bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua epa-file epa epg gnutls network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache spam spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu
yenc gnus-msg gnus-demon nntp gnus-cite nnir gnus-gravatar mail-extr gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gravatar starttls nnimap nnmail mail-source parse-time utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win flyspell ispell eldoc tango-theme mediawiki
url-cache mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode url-http tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-gw url-vars edit-server smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils ps-print ps-def lpr battery w3m-load webjump browse-url
flymake compile info-look sb-info info org-e-latex org-latex org-export-latex
org-beamer org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install inf-ncl ncl-doc ncl cus-edit cus-start cus-load
tex-buf tex preview-latex tex-site auto-loads pylookup python rx xscheme
scheme highlight-parentheses hl-sexp thingatpt paredit windmove winner
tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec
tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget uniquify imenu dictem yasnippet
dropdown-list derived easy-mmode auto-complete-config auto-complete fuzzy
popup autopair diminish smex ido time paren edmacro kmacro vc-git ede/cpp-root
ede/emacs cedet-devel-load warnings eieio-opt find-func advice advice-preload
srecode/map srecode semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet-compat inversion
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base
eieio-speedbar speedbar pulse sb-image ezimage dframe assoc eieio-custom
wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt cedet-remove-builtin .loaddefs bbdb timezone
bbdb-loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu view el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
cl-macs gv el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns bytecomp
byte-compile cconv dired cl cl-lib macroexp time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)