Subject: [PATCH 9/9] doc/lispref/intro.texi: Use passive voice

From: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:16:07 -0000

There's no value in using `you' as the subject here, especially given
that the surrounding text doesn't do so.
---
 doc/lispref/intro.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispref/intro.texi b/doc/lispref/intro.texi
index a68e7a9..da39375 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/intro.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/intro.texi
@@ -508,7 +508,7 @@ emacs-build-time
 The value of this variable is the version of Emacs being run.  It is a
 string such as @code{"23.1.1"}.  The last number in this string is not
 really part of the Emacs release version number; it is incremented
-each time you build Emacs in any given directory.  A value with four
+each time Emacs is built in any given directory.  A value with four
 numeric components, such as @code{"22.0.91.1"}, indicates an
 unreleased test version.
 @end defvar
-- 
1.7.11.1.29.gf71be5c