Subject: bug#11862: [PATCH 5/9] doc/lispref/intro.texi: Use singular form in a sentence

From: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:15:50 -0000

It's often more precise to describe the general case by using
a singular subject.

(The paragraph should be re-filled by a future commit.)
---
 doc/lispref/intro.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispref/intro.texi b/doc/lispref/intro.texi
index 50e6712..a5a9747 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/intro.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/intro.texi
@@ -385,8 +385,8 @@ bound to an object of that
 type.  A plural of a type (such as @var{buffers}) often means a list of
 objects of that type.  An argument named with the type @var{object} may be
 bound to an object of any type.
-(@xref{Lisp Data Types}, for a list of Emacs object types.)  Arguments
-with other sorts of names (e.g., @var{new-file}) are discussed
+(@xref{Lisp Data Types} for a list of Emacs object types.)  An argument
+with some other sort of name (e.g., @var{new-file}) is discussed
 specifically in the description of the function.  In some sections,
 features common to the arguments of several functions are described at
 the beginning.
-- 
1.7.11.1.29.gf71be5c