Subject: bug#11862: [Copyright assignment]

From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:41:09 +0800

If you intend to continue making corrections to the Lisp manual, we will
need a copyright assignment for your contributions.  Would you be
willing to sign one?

If so, please email the following information to [email-masked],
and they will send you the assignment form for your past and future
changes.  Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.

[What is your full legal name?]

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your snail address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]