Subject: bug#11862: [PATCH 2/9] doc/lispref/intro.texi: `can' -> `may'

From: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:15:42 -0000

---
 doc/lispref/intro.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispref/intro.texi b/doc/lispref/intro.texi
index 212e604..273945c 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/intro.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/intro.texi
@@ -350,7 +350,7 @@ arguments default to @code{nil}).  Do not write @code{&optional} when
 you call the function.
 
   The keyword @code{&rest} (which must be followed by a single
-argument name) indicates that any number of arguments can follow.  The
+argument name) indicates that any number of arguments may follow.  The
 single argument name following @code{&rest} will receive, as its
 value, a list of all the remaining arguments passed to the function.
 Do not write @code{&rest} when you call the function.
-- 
1.7.11.1.29.gf71be5c