Subject: Re: bug#11861: 24.1.1; ido-mode and interactive f

From: Michael Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:20:51 +0200

Hi Leo

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 4:48 AM, Leo Liu <[email-masked]> wrote:
> OK, I find a version of emacs 23.1 and was able to reproduce it i.e.
> test_2.el is the first item.
>
> But when I load the ido.el in 23.1 with emacs 24.x, test_2.el is no
> longer the first item.
>
> Could you check if this is the case for you too?

Yes, confirmed, with minimal distance 23.3=23.4 vs. 24.1:
- Emacs 23.3:
  - ido.el original from 23.3: test_2.el is the first item, as expected
  - ido.el replaced from 24.1: test_2.el is the first item, as expected
- Emacs 24.1:
  - ido.el original from 24.1: test_2.el is not the first item, not as
    expected
  - ido.el replaced from 23.3: test_2.el is not the first item, not as
    expected

Michael