Subject: Re: bug#11850: crash (null font) running emacs built from git

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:35:29 +0300

> Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:27:16 +0300
> From: Yotam Medini יותם מדיני <[email-masked]>
> 
> Just pulled from git repository and cleanly built.
> Then, when running emacs, a windows is opened for a fraction of second,
> followed by a crash.

First, can you tell when was your previous sync from repository (which
presumably didn't have this problem)?

Next, please do this:

 (gdb) frame 4
 (gdb) pgrowx updated_row

and post here the results.  You will need to start GDB from the src
directory, where it will load the .gdbinit file that defines the
pgrowx command.

Oh, and if this is an optimized build, please rebuild without
optimizations, because otherwise the information printed by GDB could
be misleading or even downright wrong.

For the record, please tell what version of GCC was used to build
Emacs (you didn't change it since the previous build, did you?).