Subject: bug#11831: 24.1.50; segfault in imagemagick

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 14:14:32 +0200

I'm getting the following backtrace when reading a certain message in
Gnus with the current bzr Emacs.  It's totally repeatable, so I can get
an unoptimised build if the backtrace in question doesn't make somebody
immediately go "ah, I know what that must be"...

#0  0x00007ffff3ea7668 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#1  0x00000000004e3eb1 in imagemagick_load_image (f=0x115ec50, 
    img=<value optimized out>, contents=<value optimized out>, 
    size=<value optimized out>, filename=<value optimized out>) at image.c:7884
#2  0x00000000004e2dfe in lookup_image (f=0x115ec50, spec=68054390)
    at image.c:1729
#3  0x00000000004450f9 in handle_single_display_spec (it=0x7fffffff6ef0, 
    spec=68054390, object=67625605, overlay=<value optimized out>, 
    position=0x7fffffff7038, bufpos=<value optimized out>, 
    display_replaced_p=0, frame_window_p=1) at xdisp.c:4932
#4  0x0000000000445b21 in handle_display_spec (it=0x7fffffff6ef0, 
    spec=68054390, object=67625605, overlay=<value optimized out>, 
    position=<value optimized out>, bufpos=<value optimized out>, 
    frame_window_p=1) at xdisp.c:4459
#5  0x0000000000445cec in handle_display_prop (it=0x7fffffff6ef0)
    at xdisp.c:4382
#6  0x00000000004342bf in handle_stop (it=0x7fffffff6ef0) at xdisp.c:3158
#7  0x000000000045d068 in next_element_from_buffer (it=0x7fffffff6ef0)
    at xdisp.c:7836
#8  0x00000000004372ec in get_next_display_element (it=0x7fffffff6ef0)
    at xdisp.c:6501
#9  0x000000000044d0a2 in display_line (it=0x7fffffff6ef0) at xdisp.c:19249
#10 0x000000000044f658 in try_window (window=<value optimized out>, pos=..., 
    flags=0) at xdisp.c:16242
#11 0x000000000045362b in redisplay_window (window=<value optimized out>, 
    just_this_one_p=<value optimized out>) at xdisp.c:15599
#12 0x0000000000456266 in redisplay_window_0 (window=78097056) at xdisp.c:13835
#13 0x000000000056a2ab in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=<value optimized out>, arg=<value optimized out>, 
    handlers=<value optimized out>, hfun=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1371
#14 0x000000000043943e in redisplay_windows (window=396) at xdisp.c:13815
#15 0x0000000000439460 in redisplay_windows (window=396) at xdisp.c:13809
#16 0x000000000045a02d in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13390
#17 0x0000000000501e63 in read_char (commandflag=<value optimized out>, 
    nmaps=<value optimized out>, maps=0x0, prev_event=<value optimized out>, 
    used_mouse_menu=<value optimized out>, end_time=<value optimized out>)
    at keyboard.c:2452
#18 0x000000000050449e in read_key_sequence (keybuf=<value optimized out>, 
    bufsize=<value optimized out>, prompt=<value optimized out>, 
    dont_downcase_last=<value optimized out>, 
    can_return_switch_frame=<value optimized out>, 
    fix_current_buffer=<value optimized out>) at keyboard.c:9338
#19 0x000000000050665e in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1450
#20 0x000000000056a403 in internal_condition_case (bfun=<value optimized out>, 
    handlers=<value optimized out>, hfun=<value optimized out>) at eval.c:1333
#21 0x00000000004fface in command_loop_2 (ignore=<value optimized out>)
    at keyboard.c:1155
#22 0x000000000056a538 in internal_catch (tag=<value optimized out>, 
#23 0x00000000004ffd2a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1134
#24 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#25 0x00000000004ffe3d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:818
#26 0x00000000004f37f0 in main (argc=0, argv=0x7fffffffea58) at emacs.c:1693

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-07-01 on stories
Bzr revision: 108825 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x m <return> M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
nnimap read 0k from hermes.netfonds.no [5 times]
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Reading active file via nnmbox...
Opening nnmbox server...done
Reading active file via nnmbox...done
Opening nntp server on news.eternal-september.org...done
Checking new news...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides ~/pgnus/contrib/compface
~/pgnus/contrib/vcard hides /home/larsi/lisp/vcard
~/lisp/zenirc-2.112/src/zenirc-example hides /home/larsi/lisp/zenirc-example
/home/larsi/src/clock.el/clock hides /home/larsi/lisp/clock
/home/larsi/src/pvr.el/pvr hides /home/larsi/lisp/pvr
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/expect hides /home/larsi/lisp/expect
/home/larsi/src/cddb.el/captitle hides /home/larsi/lisp/captitle
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/format-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/password-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/hex-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/md4
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/tls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/tls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/sasl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/netrc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dig hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dig
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/dns hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/net/dns
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/compface hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/shr hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/qp hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mml hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/message hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/message
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/larsi/mgnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/larsi/src/emacs/trunk/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow sort ecomplete emacsbug sendmail help-mode view gnus-fun
gnus-mdrtn gnus-topic pop3 nndoc nnmbox nndraft utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnmh
nnml nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream starttls nnir
spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus-load gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils
wid-edit debug uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload debbugs-gnu
easy-mmode derived debbugs soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap warnings xml cl-macs gv ido flyspell ispell dired
add-log mail-extr jka-compr cl cl-lib macroexp time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  bloggy blog http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/