Subject: bug#11792: bug#11801: 24.1; Carbon Emacs crashes on cyrillic input

From: Den Shabalin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:53:51 +0300

And that's what i got when running it:
$ MallocBadFreeAbort=1 MallocScribble=1 MallocPreScribble=1
MallocCheckHeapEach=10 MallocGuardEdges=1 MallocCheckHeapStart=1
MallocCheckHeapAbort=1 MallocStackLogging=1
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.1/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q
Emacs(75856) malloc: protecting edges
Emacs(75856) malloc: recording malloc stacks to disk using standard recorder
Emacs(75856) malloc: enabling scribbling to detect mods to free blocks
Emacs(75856) malloc: checks heap after 1th operation and each 10 operations
Emacs(75856) malloc: will abort on heap corruption
Emacs(75856) malloc: process 75807 no longer exists, stack logs deleted
from /tmp/stack-logs.75807.Emacs.GrUxud.index
Emacs(75856) malloc: stack logs being written into
/tmp/stack-logs.75856.Emacs.8JZYR8.index
Emacs(75856,0x7fff7045acc0) malloc: at szone_check counter=10000
Emacs(75856,0x7fff7045acc0) malloc: at szone_check counter=20000
Emacs(75856,0x7fff7045acc0) malloc: at szone_check counter=30000
Emacs(75856,0x7fff7045acc0) malloc: at szone_check counter=40000
Emacs(75856,0x7fff7045acc0) malloc: at szone_check counter=50000
Fatal error (11)Abort trap

Stack logs file (/tmp/stack-logs.75856.Emacs.8JZYR8.index in history):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84403/emacs-stack-logs-2.index