Subject: bug#1179: Fwd: Reproducible crash with Gnus on Windows.

From: "Juanma Barranquero" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:12:53 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 20:18
Subject: Reproducible crash with Gnus on Windows.
To: [email-masked]

When I open certain message with Gnus, emacs crashes.

Right now it is impossible for me to track down the error, so I post
some indications here hoping that someone can obtain the needed info for
a real bug report.

Today on

nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg

there is a message from XuHunt with subject

"RE: compile xorg1.5.2 then startx, mouse and keyboard can not work"

When I open this message, emacs uses 100% cpu usage for several seconds
as it uses to do when finds an "exotic" character and has to look for a
suitable font. Then it shows the message and crashes.

The crash happened on a build from Sep 27. So I updated and built a
fresh emacs and the crash is still there.

--
Oscar