Subject: bug#11775: [PATCH] doc/emacs/fixit.texi: Trivial transposition of words in order to correct grammar

From: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 22:48:17 -0000

The text was:

  as far as back its records go

This commit transposes "as" and "back", so that the
text now reads as follows:

  as far back as the buffer's records go.

Note, too, that the word "its" has been replaced with the
word "buffer's", which I believe makes the meaning of the
sentence more explicit.
---
 doc/emacs/fixit.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/fixit.texi b/doc/emacs/fixit.texi
index 8f75c5e..3012456 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/fixit.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/fixit.texi
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ These were described earlier in this manual.  @xref{Erasing}.
   The @dfn{undo} command reverses recent changes in the buffer's text.
 Each buffer records changes individually, and the undo command always
 applies to the current buffer.  You can undo all the changes in a
-buffer for as far as back its records go.  Usually, each editing
+buffer for as far back as the buffer's records go.  Usually, each editing
 command makes a separate entry in the undo records, but some commands
 such as @code{query-replace} divide their changes into multiple
 entries for flexibility in undoing.  Consecutive character insertion
-- 
1.7.11.1.29.gf71be5c