Subject: bug#11749: Acknowledgement (24.1; C-mode indentation gives wrong-type-argument error.)

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 19:35:56 +0000

Hi, Kim and Michael,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 12:50:39AM +0100, Kim Storm wrote:
> On 2013-02-01 23:18, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:

> > I've been running with this for a few days, and have yet to run into a
> > problem.  I'll let you know when/if I do in the future.

It made my weekend, reading that.  :-)  Many thanks for all the testing
work.

> Hi Alan

> I have been running with the 24.2.91 pretest since it came out - and I 
> have not run
> into the problems I originally reported with the wrong-type-argument 
> error in plain C sources.

> So I assume that problem have been fixed  - or Murphy will tell me 
> otherwise in 5 minutes :-).

No, Murphy will wait until just after 24.3 has been released.  ;-(

Anyhow, I've closed bug#11749 as fixed.  Here's hoping that piece of CC
Mode code now has a modicum of stability about it.

> Thank you

Appreciated!

> Kim

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).