Subject: 24.2; wrong-type-argument

From: [email-masked] (Kim F. Storm)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:17:55 -0400

Tried 24.2 RC2 - and once again I hit this annoying indentation bug i c mode:

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2012-08-24 on kfs-lx2
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11104000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <S-right> <S-right> 
o b j C-z <left> <left> <S-right> <S-right> <S-right> 
o b j M-v <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <left> <left> 
<delete> <delete> <delete> x t r M-v <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> x x ½ <end> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> 
1 <down> <left> 1 <down> <left> 1 <down> <left> <M-backspace> 
<C-right> 1 <C-right> <C-right> <up> <up> <C-left> 
M-d a c t <down> <left> <left> <left> M-d o b j <down> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> x t r <right> <S-end> 
<S-left> <delete> <up> <up> <up> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-return> <down> 
<down> <down> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <left> <delete> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <delete> <down> <delete> <down> <delete> <down> 
<delete> <down> <down> <left> <S-end> <S-left> <delete> 
( x d o m SPC | SPC x a c t SPC ' <backspace> | SPC 
a x <backspace> o b j <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> x o b j SPC | SPC x x t r ) SPC & S-SPC 
0 x 8 0 <home> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> ( ! <end> ) <down> 
<down> <down> <left> SPC & & S-SPC <up> <up> <up> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-right> <right> <right> 
<S-end> C-c <timeout> <down> <down> <down> <left> C-v 
<C-left> <right> <right> <delete> 1 <backspace> <right> 
1 <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <left> <left> 
<left> M-d <end> <backspace> <backspace> ) <up> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> C-c <timeout> 

Recent messages:
Mark set
Undo!
Mark set [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [3 times]
Undo!
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Entering debugger...

Load-path shadows:
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/user/kfs/nero hides /home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/nero
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/mwheel hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/mwheel
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/misc hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/misc
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/user/kfs/vcursor hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/vcursor
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/avoid hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/avoid
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/printing hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/printing
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/pong hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/play/pong
/home/kfs/emacs/common/emacs/lisp/smtpmail hides /home/kfs/Downloads/emacs-24.2/lisp/mail/smtpmail

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils debug perl-mode make-mode conf-mode
jka-compr woman man skeleton tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
format-spec advice help-fns advice-preload tramp-loaddefs sh-script
executable help-mode view vc-annotate log-view vc-rcs js byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp json thingatpt newcomment
log-edit add-log diff-mode vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher
sgml-mode cua-gmrk cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
find-dired grep-x grep compile pcmpl-unix shell pcomplete dabbrev
tabify cua-rect rect misearch multi-isearch parse-time vc-cvs pcvs
pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs easy-mmode pcvs-util ewoc dired imenu
cgi-mode derived windmove kmacro paren keypad time cua-base cus-start
cus-load telnet mailcrypt rfc822 comint ansi-color ring easymenu make
begendol ido server cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
regexp-opt disp-table match aux-fct common printing ps-print ps-def
lpr time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Kim F. Storm  <[email-masked]>      http://www.cua.dk