Subject: 24.1.50; link in (emacs) `Hiding Subdirectories'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:40:29 -0700

This cross reference is incorrect:
 
  *Note Dired Updating::, for how to insert or delete a subdirectory
  listing.
 
Inserting a subdir is mentioned only in passing at that node.
 
What's needed here are two xrefs: (1) That one, for deleting a subdir
and (2) `Subdirectories in Dired', for inserting a subdir.
 
In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-06-18 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 108646 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'