Subject: bug#11732: Follow-up to bug#11732

From: Masayuki Hatta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:39:36 +0900

Hi,

I also tried XMouse settings[*] on Windows 10 Pro 1803 64bit.  It
seems the patched binary's dialog boxes work as expected.  I guess
there are some bugs in XP and Win7 but not in Win10.

[*] I installed Winaero Tweaker
(https://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.1836) and set XMouse
Options' "Enable window tracking" and "Enable window raising".  Added
bonus, now I understand what XMouse means ;-)

Best regards,
MH

2018年6月29日(金) 4:24 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>:
>
> > From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 15:17:34 -0400
> > Cc: Masayuki Hatta <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> >
> > I tried also after applying the "activate a window by hovering over it
> > with a mouse", and it made no difference (to Emacs, that is).
>
> Thanks for trying.  Nevertheless, the effect is 100% reproducible on 2
> different systems where I regularly work, so I'd like to try to get to
> the bottom of that.

--
Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai
University, Japan

http://about.me/mhatta

[email-masked]  / [email-masked] / [email-masked] /
[email-masked]