Subject: bug#11732: Follow-up to bug#11732

From: Masayuki Hatta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:11:10 +0900

Hi, thanks for your reply!

2018年6月28日(木) 0:54 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>:
> > Tested with "File -> Open File" dialog and "(w32-font-select)" dialog.
> > Both seem to work.
>
> By "work", do you mean that clicking on anywhere inside these dialogs
> leaves the dialogs visible?

Yes, I was clicking around inside the dialog.

I made an animated GIF from screen capture.  Its size is around 8MB,
so I won't attach it to this mail.  Please see:

https://www.mhatta.org/test.gif

Also, I made a basically-the-same-but-a-bit-different patch.  In this
"diff2", I preserved break. I don't think it changes anything,
though...

> It's possible that this is somehow related to the fact that I have my
> Windows systems configured to enable "active window tracking"
> (a.k.a. "focus follows mouse"), but even so, I'd like to be able to
> avoid that adverse side effect on systems that are so configured.

Could you tell me how to set up "active windows tracking" on Windows
10?  I could find some information on the Net, but still not sure how
to do.

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai
University, Japan

http://about.me/mhatta

[email-masked]  / [email-masked] / [email-masked] /
[email-masked]