Subject: bug#11732: Follow-up to bug#11732

From: Masayuki Hatta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 17:30:34 +0900

Hi,

2018年6月30日(土) 16:46 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>:

> > I tried enabling window tracking without window raising, and Emacs
> > dialogs still work okay (and window tracking works as expected, too).
>
> Did you have other non-minimized windows on the desktop when you tried
> that?  Or were Emacs's the only windows?  Please try with other
> windows open and overlapping the Emacs's windows.

I prepared another screen capture anime GIF:

https://www.mhatta.org/test2.gif

Note that I can scroll up/down a background Firefox thanks to window
tracking sans raising.

Best regards,
MH

-- 
Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai
University, Japan

http://about.me/mhatta

[email-masked]  / [email-masked] / [email-masked] /
[email-masked]