Subject: bug#11731: gnus-summary-rescan-group loses expirable marks

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:16:17 +0100

Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> Could you just edebug through `gnus-summary-exit' and see what
>>> doesn't happen?
>>
>> This appears to be a transient problem; I'm having a hard time
>> reproducing it now, but I know I've seen it in the past few weeks.
>> Might as well close this bug until I can give a more reliable report.
>
> Well, it's happening again.  Messages that I've marked expirable keep
> coming back after `M-g' in the summary buffer.  I don't know what's
> causing it of course; is there anything I can do to gather useful
> information that will help debug it?

Stepping through `gnus-summary-exit' with edebug is probably the most
helpful thing.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen