Subject: bug#11720: 24.1; outline-mode : cursor and point mismatch ?

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:31:15 +0200

Hello,

Say I have a buffer with the two lines:
* A
Some text

and I hit C-c C-d (hide-subtree) and M-<. Now I have:
* A...
^
where '...' indicates hidden text and '^' indicates the
position of the cursor (on the title line).

Then hitting C-f a few times will advance the cursor successively :
* A...
  ^
* A...
   ^
* A...
      ^ <- I did not expect this.
* A...
       ^

The behaviour that I expected was :
* A...
  ^
* A...
   ^
* A...
    ^   <- different
* A...
       ^

And in fact, adding 'text' when in the situation
* A...
      ^
gives the following situation:
* Atext...
          ^

I asked this question on the mailing list help-gnu-emacs at gnu ; one of
the answer was an invitation to report this as a bug, so here I am.

Thanks for your attention.
(What follows was automatically inserted by emacs.)

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
  of 2012-06-14 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11104000
Configured using:
  `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu'
  '--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
  '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
  '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
  '--program-suffix=-emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
  '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
  '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.5.3/../../../../lib'
  '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info'
  '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos'
  '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' '--without-gnutls'
  '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux' '--without-wide-int'
  '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf'
  '--without-gsettings' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif'
  '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm'
  '--with-imagemagick' '--without-xft' '--without-libotf'
  '--without-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=no'
  'build_alias=i686-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=i686-pc-linux-gnu'
  'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native -pipe -ggdb' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1
  -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
   yas/global-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   ido-everywhere: t
   recentf-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> y <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> U e m a c s C-s C-s
<return> <up> <up> U C-g u <up> A k A z S k S K s k
S z y e s <return> g <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> U <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> C-g A C-g
C-g A C-h A u A k A A U e m a c s <tab> C-g C-x C-l
e m a c s <return> C-g C-x b C-g M-x y o u <return>
<return> C-x o q <backspace> C-x k <return> C-c C-SPC
C-x b p a n <return> C-x k <return> M-x r c i r <return>
C-x b <return> C-c C-SPC C-x k <return> C-x o U e m
a c s . h e l p <return> A u A s <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-> <up>
<up> <down> <return> 2 0 0 <return> C-s o u t l i <left>
<left> <down> <down> <return> C-M-v C-x o <up> <up>
<up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <prior>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-v <up> M-x C-g
<up> <up> C-x o <up> <up> <return> C-x o <down> C-SPC
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <C-end>
<up> <up> <up> M-w M-x r e p o r t - a <backspace>
<return>

Recent messages:
Cleaning up the recentf list...
File /home/youngfrog/.newsrc-dribble removed from the recentf list
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (1 removed)
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Quit
Mark set
Saved text from "Hello,

I have GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i686-pc"

Load-path shadows:
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-jp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-bar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
~/sources/auctex/auctex/context-en hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-site hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-site
~/sources/auctex/auctex/context-nl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-style hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
~/sources/auctex/auctex/font-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-mik hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
~/sources/auctex/auctex/bib-cite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
~/sources/auctex/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
~/sources/auctex/auctex/toolbar-x hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
~/sources/auctex/auctex/multi-prompt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
~/sources/auctex/auctex/texmathp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
~/sources/auctex/auctex/auctex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/auctex
~/sources/auctex/auctex/context hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-font hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
~/sources/auctex/auctex/tex-buf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview-xemacs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-invoice
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-panel
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mac-iCal
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-toc
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-exp-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-exp-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contacts hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-contacts
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-contribdir
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-git-link hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-git-link
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-track
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-choose
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org2rem
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-jira
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-depend
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-secretary
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-learn
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-sudoku
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-registry
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-elisp-symbol
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mairix
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-screen
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/test-org-export-preproc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/test-org-export-preproc
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bookmark hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-bookmark
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-interactive-query
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mtags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mtags
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-eval
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-wikinodes
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-drill hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-drill
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-eval-light
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-annotate-file
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/orgtbl-sqlinsert
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-expiry
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-collector
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mime
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-export-generic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-export-generic
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-man
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-export hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-export
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-static-mathjax
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-velocity
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-checklist
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-notmuch hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-notmuch
~/sources/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link-grabber hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mac-link-grabber
~/sources/auctex/auctex/style/url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/url/url
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-vm
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-wl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mew
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mks
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-remember
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/auctex/auctex/style/czech hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/language/czech
~/sources/auctex/auctex/style/slovak hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/language/slovak
~/sources/auctex/auctex/style/swedish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete/swedish

Features:
(emacsbug sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
rcirc-color nndraft nnmh nnfolder netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnheader reftex-auc tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat shell
tramp-loaddefs image-file reftex-parse texmathp mule-util cal-move
parse-time mailcap tabify magit log-edit pcvs-util add-log dired-aux
two-column iso-transl preview prv-emacs reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex
reftex-vars tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x font-latex latex tex-style tex
dbus xml latexenc thingatpt info cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ffap diff-mode diff
make-mode help-mode view dabbrev newcomment sendmail mail-extr message
idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
org-xoxo org-timer org-table org-remember org-datetree org-publish
org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-icalendar org-docbook footnote
org-colview org-clock org-attach org-id org-ascii org-archive reporter
shadow multi-isearch vc-git org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb magit-autoloads package tabulated-list disp-table
network-stream auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache starttls tls rcirc smex yasnippet assoc paren doc-view
jka-compr image-mode ido recentf tree-widget wid-edit find-lisp dired
org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp advice
help-fns advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs time-date noutline outline easy-mmode format-spec
find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs time edmacro kmacro
server cl preview-latex site-gentoo org-install bbdb-autoloads bbdb
regexp-opt timezone tex-site auto-loads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting x multi-tty emacs)