Subject: bug#11714: 24.1.50; find-file completion on a remote directory

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:51:59 +0200

Recipe from "emacs -Q":
1. Eval: (cd "/some-user@some-host:~")
2. Give the correct password.
3. Type: C-x C-f / h o m e / s o m e - u s e r / t TAB

After doing that, I get the error message:
  Assertion failed: (equal (funcall unquote qstring) completion)

In the *Messages* buffer the message has more info:
  completion--twq-try: Assertion failed: (equal (funcall unquote
qstring) completion)

[I'm using the "pscp" Tramp method.]

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-06-14 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 108603 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -I../../emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6'

-- 
Dani Moncayo