Subject: bug#1170 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#1170: 23.0.60; emacs-lisp-intro.texi)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#1170: 23.0.60; emacs-lisp-intro.texi

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
1170: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=1170
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems
>From [email-masked] Wed Oct 15 21:09:26 2008
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: bug#1170: 23.0.60; emacs-lisp-intro.texi
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:06:48 -0400

"Sean Sieger" wrote:

> * emacs-lisp-intro.texi: Fix typo on line 11528, change `assemblies'
>   to `assembles'.

Thanks; applied.

>From [email-masked] Tue Oct 14 16:03:18 2008
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:03:10 -0400
From: "Sean Sieger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 23.0.60; emacs-lisp-intro.texi

* emacs-lisp-intro.texi: Fix typo on line 11528, change `assemblies'
  to `assembles'.

Section 11.3.3 Recursion with a List, paragraph 7 reads:

   Put in yet another way, if the list is not empty, the first robot
assemblies a second robot and tells it what to do; the second robot is
a different individual from the first, but is the same model.

it should read:

   Put in yet another way, if the list is not empty, the first robot
assembles a second robot and tells it what to do; the second robot is
a different individual from the first, but is the same model.