Subject: 24.1.50; ERC scroll-to-bottom functionality 'broken' in emacs 24.1.x

From: Brian Fransioli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 01:22:09 +0900

After updating to emacs 24.1.x I noticed ERC scroll functionality
changed.  Originally, it would recenter to force the prompt to be near
the bottom of the screen (according to `erc-input-line-position').  Now,
this recentering only happens when I enter text, or perform a mouse
event.  Channel joins/parts and new messages hit the bottom of the
screen, and recentering moves the bottom line to the center of the
buffer.

The overall effect is input by the user moves the screen to the bottom,
while channel/server inputs bounce around from middle to bottom and back
again.

Looking in erc-goodies.el at `erc-add-scroll-bottom', it's easy to see
the documentation is also out of date.  It states it uses
`window-scroll-functions' but instead adds the hook to
`post-command-hook'.

Examining commits, I found the culprit:

commit:
a1d63e03c3eda51dcec158d6027adf9dbdcfd8dd

view changes via git emacs web:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/lisp/erc/erc-goodies.el?id=a1d63e03c3eda51dcec158d6027adf9dbdcfd8dd

I see that the changes were reported to fix a bug on tty's, but the
results are severe motion sickness for even moderately chatty channels.

Reproduce by:
(erc-scrolltobottom-mode)
(setq erc-input-line-position -2)

Regards,
Brian

=====

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-06-13 on pringles
Bzr revision: 108574 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `NetSarang Computer, Inc.', version 11.0.4004
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit
mouse-2, RET: find variable's definition
Loading cc-langs...done
Loading semanticdb-file...done [2 times]
Loading vc-bzr...done [5 times]
Making completion list...
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Quit
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/code/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/terranpro/elisp/htmlize
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/color
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/dframe
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/ezimage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/md4
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mks
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-odt
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/code/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/imap
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/chart hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/ede/ede hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/data-debug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/mode-local hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/srecode
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/cedet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/cedet
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/pulse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/inversion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home/terranpro/code/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/terranpro/code/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.1.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
semantic-tag-write erc-imenu semanticdb-typecache semantic-tag-file
add-log ede-emacs vc-bzr semanticdb-file cedet-files semantic-c
semantic-gcc hideif semantic-c-by semantic-lex-spp cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds gnutls network-stream starttls
erc-menu erc-join auth-source gnus-util password-cache erc-ring
erc-networks erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug
semantic-debug paredit yasnippet dropdown-list org-drill org-learn
org-id hi-lock ob-plantuml ob-ditaa org-habit org-latex org-export-latex
org-beamer org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs footnote org-install tls erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp color-theme-solarized
solarized-definitions color-theme sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils reporter bbdb timezone bbdb-loaddefs
w3m-load gnus-load semanticdb-global semantic-symref-global
semantic-symref cedet-global cedet-cscope cogre-uml cogre eieio-opt
help-mode view semantic-dep semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse semantic-m3
semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3 semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode
semantic-idle eldoc srecode-mode senator ring which-func semantic-imenu
semantic-sb imenu cogre-srecode semantic-edit srecode-template-mode
srecode-template srecode-template-wy semantic-wisent wisent srecode-map
srecode-insert srecode-args srecode-dictionary srecode-find srecode-ctxt
srecode-compile srecode-table cedet cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs
cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs sb-info
ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto
eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze semantic-scope
semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort semanticdb-javap cedet-java
semanticdb-el semanticdb-ref semantic-find semanticdb semantic-ctxt
semantic-format semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex
semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe assoc eieio-custom ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode
srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local
find-func eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat
cedet-loaddefs eieio warnings advice advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv inversion muse-wiki muse-colors muse-docbook
muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common
cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols
info easymenu muse-regexps wid-edit derived muse muse-nested-tags
muse-mode htmlize help-fns cl-macs cl macroexp cl-lib brian-config
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dired ido edmacro kmacro
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)