Subject: bug#11689: [PATCH 00/14] Copyediting: etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL

From: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:00:54 -0000

Whilst reading through the TUTORIAL, I made a few minor modifications.
The following is a summary of the resulting patch series, the last
patch of which adds an entry to etc/ChangeLog:

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Remove text saying `C-x 1' is first 2-char command

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Describe the act of scrolling text more consistently

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Remove redundant comparison of killing and deleting

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Eradicate the future tense

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Minor rewording to streamline and generalize `C-x s'
                          intro

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Use `application' consistently by replacing an
                          occurence of `program'

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Generalize the description of when to use `C-x C-c'

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Remove the word `globally'

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Replace occurences of `--' with more appropriate
                          text

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: c-h-a-n-g-e-d -> "changed"

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Complete instructions by telling the user to move
                          the cursor

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Make consistent the white space around `>>'
                          instructions

  etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL: Place `C-x C-f' beside `find-file' for clarity

  etc/ChangeLog: Note my patch series for etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL

 etc/ChangeLog          |  10 +++++
 etc/tutorials/TUTORIAL | 118 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 2 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.2.484.gcd07cc5