Subject: bug#11649: 24.1.50; Some compilation woes

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:05:41 +0200

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Volunteers are welcome to change the Windows bootstrap procedure to
> include this optimization.  In the meantime, a larger stack will have
> to be the solution.

I see. Though the stack depth still depends of the needs of that small
number of preloaded files. Presumably none of them is big or complex
enough.

> I don't see this with the latest trunk.  If you do, can you show a
> complete recipe with the messages it produces?

I will try next wednesday. I don't have access to a build environment
right now. But the recipe was just bootstrapping from a clean slate. I
saw the warnings because I compare the bootstrap log with the previous
bootstrap log (usually a few days older, at most).

>>   Autoload cookie error in ibuf-macs.el:129 (wrong-type-argument integerp nil)
>
> Do you still see this one?

I'll check.

    Juanma