Subject: 24.1; Emacs fails to start, bidi_mirror_table is nil in bidi_initialize

From: Ulrich Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 23:35:47 +0200

Forwarding downstream bug: <https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=419665>

Fred Krogh has reported startup failures for the Emacs 24.1 release
candidate. emacs -Q aborts with "Fatal error (6)Aborted".

A gdb backtrace is included below, showing that Emacs aborts in
function bidi_initialize because bidi_mirror_table is nil.

(gdb) run -Q
Starting program: /usr/bin/emacs -Q
warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-vdso.so.1.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00007ffff4b43df7 in kill () from /lib64/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff4b43df7 in kill () from /lib64/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x000000000055ac5a in abort () at emacs.c:394
No locals.
#2  0x00000000004d8b4f in bidi_initialize () at bidi.c:763
No locals.
#3  0x00000000004d8c95 in bidi_init_it (charpos=1, bytepos=1, frame_window_p=0, 
    bidi_it=0x7fffffffb3b8) at bidi.c:802
No locals.
#4  0x000000000043373f in init_iterator (it=0x7fffffffaa10, w=0xc2a5a0, charpos=1, 
    bytepos=1, row=0x0, base_face_id=DEFAULT_FACE_ID) at xdisp.c:2836
        highlight_region_p = 0
        remapped_base_face_id = DEFAULT_FACE_ID
#5  0x000000000044784d in resize_mini_window (w=0xc2a5a0, exact_p=1) at xdisp.c:10252
        root = 0xc2a320
        total_height = 9
        max_height = 0
        unit = 1
        old_current_buffer = 0xc1af80
        it = {window = 12756389, w = 0xc2a5a0, f = 0xc2a0a0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
          stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 1, 
          s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = -1, region_end_charpos = -1, 
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 1, header_line_p = 0, 
          string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
          from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, dp = 0x0, 
          dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, 
          saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {
              charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {
              charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {
              charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 12665330, from_overlay = 0, 
          stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, 
                ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, 
              face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, 
                    height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, 
                    y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, 
                stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, 
                    y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, 
                stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, 
                    y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, 
                stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, 
                    y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, 
                stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
              display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, 
              from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, 
          face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1, ctl_arrow_p = 1, 
          face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p = 0, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, 
          glyph_not_available_p = 0, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, 
          face_before_selective_p = 0, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, 
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0, id = -1, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
            reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
            width = 0}, char_to_display = 0, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, slice = {
            x = 12665330, y = 12665330, width = 12665330, height = 12665330}, 
          space_width = 12665330, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height = 12665330, 
          object = 0, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, truncation_pixel_width = 0, 
          continuation_pixel_width = 1, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 9, 
          last_visible_y = 1, extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, 
          glyph_row = 0x0, area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, 
          descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, 
          phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, 
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
          current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = 1, 
          bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0, 
            type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = 0, 
            prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {
              bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
            prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {
              bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            ignore_bn_limit = 0, sor = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, 
            disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, string = {
              lstring = 12665330, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = 0, 
              unibyte = 0}, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, 
            first_elt = 0, new_paragraph = 0, frame_window_p = 0}, 
          paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR}
        height = 17327664
        start = {charpos = 19707168, bytepos = 16998704}
        f = 0xc2a0a0
        window_height_changed_p = 0
#6  0x0000000000421d08 in do_switch_frame (frame=17327669, track=1, for_deletion=0, 
    norecord=12665378) at frame.c:829
        sf = 0xc2a0a0
#7  0x0000000000421f2a in Fselect_frame (frame=17327669, norecord=12665378)
    at frame.c:874
No locals.
#8  0x000000000048b621 in select_frame_norecord (frame=17327669) at window.c:2901
No locals.
#9  0x000000000048b777 in run_window_configuration_change_hook (f=0x1086630)
    at window.c:2925
        count = 18
        frame = 17327669
        global_wcch = 12665330
#10 0x000000000041ea91 in change_frame_size_1 (f=0x1086630, newheight=35, newwidth=80, 
    pretend=1, delay=0, safe=0) at dispnew.c:5842
        new_frame_total_cols = 84
        count = 17
#11 0x000000000041e6cb in change_frame_size (f=0x0, newheight=35, newwidth=80, 
    pretend=1, delay=0, safe=0) at dispnew.c:5740
        tail = 16815376
        frame = 16815376
#12 0x0000000000511a60 in Fx_create_frame (parms=13533494) at xfns.c:3415
        f = 0x1086630
        frame = 17327669
        tem = 12665282
        name = 12665282
        minibuffer_only = 0
        window_prompting = 0
        width = 80
        height = 35
        count = 16
        gcpro1 = {next = 0xce8856, var = 0xce8856, nvars = 13535478}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = 12721490}
        gcpro3 = {next = 0xce8856, var = 0x120119dfd0, nvars = 12790642}
        gcpro4 = {next = 0xc85bc2, var = 0xa661a5, nvars = 6910007}
        display = 12665330
        dpyinfo = 0x119dcc0
        parent = 12665330
        kb = 0xda2730
#13 0x00000000005fe106 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffbb40) at eval.c:3002
        fun = 9297669
        original_fun = 12971762
        funcar = 12665282
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 9829798
        val = 13535318
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffbf90, function = 0x7fffffffbb40, 
          args = 0x7fffffffbb48, nargs = 1, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffbb48
        i = 13843840
#14 0x00000000006492ec in exec_byte_code (bytestr=9829553, vector=9829589, maxdepth=16, 
    args_template=12665330, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:785
        count = 11
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x95fce0
        stack = {
          pc = 0xb51b16 "\024Ύ\317\f!\210\320\f\b\"\210\321\f\322\"\210\323\f\b\"\210\n\204W", byte_string = 9829553, 
          byte_string_start = 0xb51ae0 "\306\b!\020\307\b!\031\310\b\236\032\311\033ʉ\034\035\v\312\036\026\211\036\027\203\060", constants = 9829589, next = 0x7fffffffc0a0}
        top = 0x7fffffffbb40
        result = 11488005
#15 0x00000000005feb2d in funcall_lambda (fun=9829485, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffc028) at eval.c:3233
        val = 1
        syms_left = 12665330
        next = 13402674
        lexenv = 12665330
        count = 10
        i = 1
        optional = 1
        rest = 0
#16 0x00000000005fe315 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc020) at eval.c:3051
        fun = 9829485
        original_fun = 13843650
        funcar = 12848354
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 12665330
        val = 12665330
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffc480, function = 0x7fffffffc020, 
          args = 0x7fffffffc028, nargs = 1, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x180
        i = 6167409
#17 0x00000000006492ec in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10480657, vector=10480693, 
    maxdepth=20, args_template=12665330, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:785
        count = 5
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x9fec40
        stack = {
          pc = 0xb1bf54 "\026\027\320\016\027!\210\016\035\311\036\036\211\036\037\203", <incomplete sequence \354>, byte_string = 10480657, 
          byte_string_start = 0xb1bea4 "\306\b\236\203,", constants = 10480693, 
          next = 0x7fffffffc590}
        top = 0x7fffffffc020
        result = 13535478
#18 0x00000000005feb2d in funcall_lambda (fun=10480597, nargs=1, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffc508) at eval.c:3233
        val = 6304883
        syms_left = 12665330
        next = 13402674
        lexenv = 12665330
        count = 4
        i = 1
        optional = 1
        rest = 0
#19 0x00000000005fe315 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc500) at eval.c:3051
        fun = 10480597
        original_fun = 13728258
        funcar = 12822434
        numargs = 1
        lisp_numargs = 12674805
        val = 13535446
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffc970, function = 0x7fffffffc500, 
          args = 0x7fffffffc508, nargs = 1, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffca08
        i = 19521952
#20 0x00000000006492ec in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10475329, vector=10475365, 
    maxdepth=24, args_template=12665330, nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:785
        count = 4
        op = 1
        vectorp = 0x9fd770
        stack = {
          pc = 0xb1c7df "\211\026\024\026\025\317\v!\023\320\016\024\321\322\n\321\"#\210\323\n!\210ʉ\022\207", byte_string = 10475329, byte_string_start = 0xb1c7ae "\b\205K", 
          constants = 10475365, next = 0x7fffffffcae0}
        top = 0x7fffffffc500
        result = 1
#21 0x00000000005feb2d in funcall_lambda (fun=10475277, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffca08) at eval.c:3233
        val = 1
        syms_left = 12665330
        next = 9501721
        lexenv = 12665330
        count = 4
        i = 0
        optional = 0
        rest = 0
#22 0x00000000005fe315 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffca00) at eval.c:3051
        fun = 10475277
        original_fun = 13751874
        funcar = 9475537
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 140737488341472
        val = 12665330
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffcec0, function = 0x7fffffffca00, 
          args = 0x7fffffffca08, nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0xa0
        i = 4
#23 0x00000000006492ec in exec_byte_code (bytestr=9868209, vector=9868245, maxdepth=72, 
    args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffcf50) at bytecode.c:785
        count = 4
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x9693e0
        stack = {pc = 0xb4ebf0 "\210\201\214", byte_string = 9868209, 
          byte_string_start = 0xb4e944 "\306 \020\307\021\n\023\307\024\310\311!\211\307=\204\060", constants = 9868245, next = 0x7fffffffcfe0}
        top = 0x7fffffffca00
        result = 13425249
#24 0x00000000005fe857 in funcall_lambda (fun=9868157, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffcf50) at eval.c:3167
        val = 5
        syms_left = 0
        next = 140737488343968
        lexenv = 5
        count = 4
        i = 140737488342872
        optional = 0
        rest = 6138092
#25 0x00000000005fe315 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffcf48) at eval.c:3051
        fun = 9868157
        original_fun = 13789490
        funcar = 12699218
        numargs = 0
        lisp_numargs = 140737488343968
        val = 12665330
        backtrace = {next = 0x7fffffffd530, function = 0x7fffffffcf48, 
          args = 0x7fffffffcf50, nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}
        internal_args = 0x80
        i = 6167409
#26 0x00000000006492ec in exec_byte_code (bytestr=9862753, vector=9862789, maxdepth=32, 
    args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffd3a0) at bytecode.c:785
        count = 3
        op = 0
        vectorp = 0x967e90
        stack = {pc = 0xb4f911 "\210)\210\346\347\350\"\210\351\317\352\"\211;\203\240", 
          byte_string = 9862753, byte_string_start = 0xb4f88a "\b\203\b", 
          constants = 9862789, next = 0x0}
        top = 0x7fffffffcf48
        result = 140737488343856
#27 0x00000000005fe857 in funcall_lambda (fun=9862701, nargs=0, 
    arg_vector=0x7fffffffd3a0) at eval.c:3167
        val = 15519064
        syms_left = 0
        next = 140737298693168
        lexenv = 13482792
        count = 3
        i = 33
        optional = 1
        rest = 2051
#28 0x00000000005fe634 in apply_lambda (fun=9862701, args=12665330) at eval.c:3110
        args_left = 12665330
        i = 0
        numargs = 0
        arg_vector = 0x7fffffffd3a0
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x7ffff7ff9000, var = 0x7fffedee1c67, nvars = 0}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x0, var = 0xcdbb28, nvars = 8589923920}
        gcpro3 = {next = 0x7fffffffd530, var = 0x7fffffffd5a0, nvars = 140737488344544}
        tem = 0
        sa_count = 3
        sa_must_free = 0
#29 0x00000000005fccb0 in eval_sub (form=13077094) at eval.c:2395
        fun = 9862701
        val = 140737488344848
        original_fun = 13322626
        original_args = 12665330
        funcar = 0
        backtrace = {next = 0x0, function = 0x7fffffffd560, args = 0x7fffffffd3a0, 
          nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}
        gcpro1 = {next = 0xa8428197, var = 0x1f7de58c2, nvars = 140733193388055}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0x10822fdb, var = 0xc141f2, nvars = 140737488344448}
        gcpro3 = {next = 0x1, var = 0x13, nvars = 58}
#30 0x00000000005fc43f in Feval (form=13077094, lexical=12665330) at eval.c:2204
        count = 2
#31 0x000000000055f2ef in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1169
No locals.
#32 0x00000000005fad95 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x55f2d2 <top_level_2>, 
    handlers=12717618, hfun=0x55eeae <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1515
        val = 5632753
        c = {tag = 12665330, val = 12665330, next = 0x7fffffffd7e0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, -7840025894640075725, 4269840, 140737488346576, 0, 0, 
                -7840025894583452621, 7840026689028570163}, __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {__val = {5775182, 5683978, 0, 9273872, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
                  140737351948548, 140733193388033, 0, 140737298640608, 140737298663864, 
                  0, 0, 140737488345328}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
        h = {handler = 12717618, var = 12665330, chosen_clause = 4294967296, 
          tag = 0x7fffffffd670, next = 0x0}
#33 0x000000000055f329 in top_level_1 (ignore=12665330) at keyboard.c:1177
No locals.
#34 0x00000000005fa71f in internal_catch (tag=12713362, func=0x55f2f1 <top_level_1>, 
    arg=12665330) at eval.c:1272
        c = {tag = 12713362, val = 12665330, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, -7840025894661047245, 4269840, 140737488346576, 0, 0, 
                -7840025894629589965, 7840026689230683187}, __mask_was_saved = 0, 
              __saved_mask = {__val = {6168788, 0, 4294967303, 0, 0, 12059776, 12693376, 
                  0, 0, 140737488345280, 12892720, 14, 0, 4269840, 140737488346576, 
                  140737488345360}}}}, backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
#35 0x000000000055f24d in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1132
No locals.
#36 0x000000000055e9f2 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:759
        count = 1
        val = 12665330
#37 0x000000000055eb95 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:823
        count = 0
        buffer = 12665330
#38 0x000000000055cc3e in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffddd8) at emacs.c:1715
        dummy = 140737353850952
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = 1
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = 0
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x7ffff4b12cec "/N=\366\370\304-\327\317\030L\017$\301\324\361\204\"\233|\370ԏӅ\"\233|8\307\031u\354\373\300=\376\001\304\022\261\"\225\303\311BY\020\334\317쵶w\035\rG\336\315%\265V1\375\307r1\035\a;\372L\b~\222\034\215\t)\020\004\\H\261ԡ\034\240\070\265\357\060\002\352\331\017j\335\371{9\265\357\060\030\034s\354X?\227|T\200\314sقc\002;H\205\033\062v\340բ\230\313\362\250\247K\341\066\rf\375\326\036h\233\275\234#\217\274\350e\235\234\002Y1\v\264\006\337J\032\223\250P\265\250\020\205)%~\016|\030\271\321\070\a\221\222\376\206\357\360I\265$\247:Vӂ\241\067\344Qh", <incomplete sequence \354>...